RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Game Moments That Made You Cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantanoice
fantanoice

RPG Tokens : 3924

Game Moments That Made You Cry Empty
PostSubject: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am

Have you ever played a game that just had a moment that made you tear up, either because it was so sad, happy, or simply moving?

For me, the one the pulled my heartstrings the most was the final case in the first Ace Attorney game, Rise From the Ashes. For those who need reminding, it was the case with Ema and Lana Skye. Anyway, the twists in that case really gripped me and it was just brilliant storytelling all round. I was crying because I was sad, I was crying because I was happy, it just covered all the bases.

I also got a bit teary during the credits of The World Ends With You, just because everything wrapped up so nicely and there was a really pretty song playing in the credits.

So yeah, how about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashingforums.com
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5063

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:23 pm

The ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, man. That was sad.
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Ollivander

RPG Tokens : 3865

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:08 am

The ending to Shivering Isles DLC always made me sad. Sheogorath has always been one of my favorite daedric princes. I don't feel like I'm an appropriate equal to fill his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

RPG Tokens : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 am

there really wasn't any games that made me cry, but that one moment in FF 7 was pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingforce.us/
Luigi1632
Luigi1632

RPG Tokens : 3842

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:06 am

There aren't any games that come to mind at the moment. Perhaps I haven't seen enough character deaths yet. But does crying out of frustration count? That's happened occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm

XD the game moments that come to mind were either previously mentioned (that PMD ending was really sad) or from games that can't exactly be considered video games...

I feel like Mother 3 and TWEWY should had made me cry, but somehow I didn't (probably because I spoilered myself before playing them Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blazez
Blazez

RPG Tokens : 4024

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:18 pm

I don't think any games have made me cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Moments That Made You Cry Game Moments That Made You Cry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Moments That Made You Cry

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1