RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Harry Potter 2nd Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

RPG Tokens : 3996

Harry Potter 2nd Generation Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Okay, so yeah, here's the Harry Potter role-play.

Summary:

Harry defeated Lord Voldemort, but his death eaters are returning... threatening the Wizarding and the Muggle world with: "magical blood only" thoughts and etc... like banning Muggle-borns, and persecuting wizard-muggle mixed Wizards and Witches.

It's the Potters, and the Malfoys' turn to go to Hogwarts: (Hugo, Lily... Scorpius, Rose...) What's going to happen will be up to you.

I'm playing Rose Weasley in this role-play.

Roleplay Start:

Rose Weasley was excited to go to Hogwarts that day. She bought all her books at Flourish and Botts and was ready for school. As a half-blood, she didn't believe in that blood purity nonsense since her mother was a Muggle-born and her father a pure-blood. Little does she know that her fate would be intertwined with that of a pureblood at school.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:45 am

I'll be Albus Severus Potter, this sounds so cool!
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:13 am

Weren't you supposed to start rping here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:41 am

Yeah, was just sayin who I was, then after I was gonna post a storyline based rp post…
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:10 am

I wll be lily
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 am

Shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am

(I would suggest you guys begin, this seems like a really interesting RP so I will just watch. Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am

((Lol, don't you always))
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Let begin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm waiting for Naiwen...
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:42 pm

(I think you start without Naiwen, she has already made a post. Look in her very post to his topic)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:46 pm

I know, but...
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:07 am

(we don't know how to start it )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:50 am

Of course we know how, we just.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 am

we just what ?
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4022
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am

(can I join as an OC?)
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Sure, you can start without me...

Starting Roleplay:

I Rose Weasley, sat at the Table for first years in the Hogwart's School of Witchcract and Wizardry, waiting anxiously for me to be sorted in a House. I hoped to be in Gryffindor, my dad's and his friends' house, and the great Harry Potter's house.

Last edited by Naiwen on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am

Albus sat at the tables. He was worried he would be put in Slytherin. But then he remembered his fathers advice. His worry ended, and he smiled, happy to be at Hogwarts at last.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:36 am

Rose Weasley ate in silence... but spoke to Albus:

"So Albus, which House do you want be in? I want to be in Gryffindor! So many witches and wizards in that house!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 am

"I am goin to be in Gryffindor, like my father before me" he said confidently. He felt anxious, but spoke with confidencce, as though this would help him.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am

"Don't be so sure, maybe you'd be in Slytherin..." she knew Albus's greatest fear was to be in Slytherin, the snake's House. The sorting Hat called out her name:

"Miss Rose Weasley!" She went to the sorting hat.

Last edited by Naiwen on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

Albus waited for her to be sorted. He very much hoped she was in Slytherin. He didnt like her, nor did he want her in his house. Him in Slytherin. Preposterous.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:21 am

Unfortunately for Albus, she got in Gryffindor... The sorting Hat shouted, without hesitation:
"Gryffindor!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 am

"Damn" he said softly. He walked up to the Sorting Hat. "Hmm, very difficult , very difficult. You have bravery indeed, courage of course, and a thirst to prove yourself. But ehere to put you" the hat began. "Not Slytherin, not Sltlytherin" Albus mumbled, taking his fathers advice. "Not Slytherin ey? You could be great you know, and Slytherin would help you on yoir way to greatness." the hat continued. Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Albus thought. "No, well then, better be" the hat said. Albus held his breath. "GRYFFINDOR!" The Hat roared.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 am

Hey, I am totally new to this, but would love to join!!! So I am just going to dive right in.

She looked up at the formidable hat. She was unsure of what house she wanted to be in. She could be Ravenclaw like her mother or Gryffindor like her father. She knows she is smart, but is she brave? How could she end up in Gryffindor if she is not brave?
She has heard the stories her parents told her of Harry Potter and of their part in it. She cannot believe that they were so closely involved in such a heroic journey. It would be awesome to do such great things.
But is she brave?
If she were in a dungeon like her mother was, would she be that relaxed? Her mother was so sure everything was going to work out, but could she be like that?
She does not want bad things to happen but she wants to know if she is brave.
Her father sat with the teachers. He saw her looking at him and he gave her an encouraging smile. He told her everything would work out alright.
She took a deep breath, her name is about to be called. She recognized some of the people being called up there. Her parents are still friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and so she knew of their children. They all are in Gryffindor.
The most recent person, someone by the name of Gregory Welp, ended up in Hufflepuff.
Professor McGonagall cleared her throat, "Clementine Longbottom."
She stood up, her nerves leaving her. She had nothing to be nervous about.
The hat fell apon her head and the weight was greater than expected. She could feel the hat roaming around her thoughts.
"Great knowledge in this one." He mumbled. "But a deep feeling of bravery. Much like your father."
She was surprised, but not at the same time. She looked like her dad but she often told that she was much like her mother.
She realized then that she wanted to be in Gryffindor. She wanted to be brave, she wanted a chance to prove herself. She knows she is smart, but she needs to grow beyond that. There is more to her than brains and the sorting hat has to see that.
"It seems we have come the same conclusion. Gryffindor." He bellows.
She jumps up, full of excitement, and makes her way to the table. She sees Albus and Rose and sits next to them.
"Hi, I'm Clementine. Luna and Neville's daughter. Do you remember me?" she smiles at them hoping that she has found her first friends.

Last edited by FallChild on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter 2nd Generation Harry Potter 2nd Generation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter 2nd Generation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next