RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

What's your favorite Console?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FTON
Poster
Poster
FTON

RPG Tokens : 4014

What's your favorite Console? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Post your favorite console here!
Back to top Go down
http://ftononline.net/
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Xbox360 for sure, the layout is simple and the games that are released for it are pretty cool. Especially Halo. Everyone likes Halo Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Jerison
Jerison

RPG Tokens : 3919

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:13 am

Xbox 360 as of now, notice I said 360.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5068

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 am

I prefer PC gaming. It's much more customizable, and it's a lot more convenient for me.
Back to top Go down
FTON
Poster
Poster
FTON

RPG Tokens : 4014

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 pm

PC, Mobile, SNES, and NDS.
Back to top Go down
http://ftononline.net/
2787cmt
2787cmt

RPG Tokens : 3892

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 am

My favorite video game console is the Xbox 360. It is not even a competition in my household. We don't have a PlayStation 3 or any of the next generation consoles, so the other consoles we have don't really compete with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supromote.net/
Eclipse
Eclipse

RPG Tokens : 3909

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

My favorite console is the Xbox One, although I am not a huge console gamer. I rarely play console games, I stick to PC gaming whenever I can Smile
Back to top Go down
http://discussionhq.com/
Karateninja
Karateninja

RPG Tokens : 3904

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:49 am

My favorite classic console is the N64. My favorite modern console is the PS3.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimm
TheGrimm

RPG Tokens : 3900

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:44 am

My favorite console would be the PS4. But I much prefer PC gaming over console gaming. I used to spend a lot of time on console but I have slowly made a transition to mainly playing PC.
Back to top Go down
kraizter
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
kraizter

RPG Tokens : 4100

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Playstation 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ollivander
Ollivander

RPG Tokens : 3870

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:06 am

Personally, I believe the PC is the master race. Modding games like Oblivion and Skyrim is so much fun. As for an actual console, the Xbox 360 is by far the best console out there. :3
Back to top Go down
Dusan
VIP
VIP
Dusan

RPG Tokens : 3863

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 am

My favourite ones are PC and Playstation. Simply you don't need to tell alot about these two,they are just great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.csshelp.net
milksheikh
milksheikh

RPG Tokens : 3885

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm

I really enjoy playing on the Xbox 360 and PC, I like playing Team Fortress 2 & NFSW on PC and on the Xbox I like playing Madden,BO2,MW3,etc.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope

RPG Tokens : 3860

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Well as for an older console it would be the ps1 it was just so influential in my life especially with games like tombi, metal gear solid, silent hill, final fantasy VIII etc now if I consider newer consoles it would be the xbox 360 (at the moment at least).
Back to top Go down
Luigi1632
Luigi1632

RPG Tokens : 3847

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

From my experience, these are my favorite consoles:
Nintendo Gamecube:
I'll admit I was born during the middle of the 1990s and that my interest in gaming skyrocketed after getting a Gamecube on one Christmas morning. I'm glad it still works (the only issue is that the controller 1 port is on the fritz occasionally) and I find myself playing it a good bit. It's nice to get a nostalgic feeling from playing some of the games I enjoyed in my childhood. I still remember playing Super Smash Brothers Melee with my friends.

Playstation 2:
I didn't get mine until 2009, but I believe I made a good investment. During that year, my laptop was stuck at the repair shop and I wondered what I was going to do that year. Before all of that, I was heavily engrossed in the internet. 2009 was pretty much "The Year of the Playstation 2", as I played through great titles like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 4, Okami, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur III, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and a lot of other games. It is overshadowed by my Playstation 3 nowadays, but I think I'll be playing more of my PS2 soon.

I also like my Nintendo 64 and my Playstation 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Console? What's your favorite Console? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Console?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1