RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The last of a few.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am

Ashley pulled her long black hair up into a high ponytail. She quickly twirled the scrunchie around the base and looked around fearfully. Her pale skin was covered with dirt and grime, and blood trickled from a cut above her left eye. Her blue eyes were moist, and her clothing was dirty and torn.

She was kneeling outside of a broken down building, with a crooked sign that read, "Target". She had gathered as much food and fresh water she could, along with needed supplies and first aid kits. She slung one of the stuffed backpacks on one shoulder and slipped her other arm through it. Adjusting it on her back, she slung the second over her right shoulder, grunting under the weight of the air mattress. Ashley fixed the sleeping bag on the top and stood. Her yellow tank top fitted her slender body perfectly, and her cargo pants were ripped at the thigh.

She had her eyes set on a nice and big abandoned warehouse. She was going to help as many people as she could along the way, to join her and save their race. "There might be much needed supplies in there." she thought to herself. Sighing she started to walk.

I will be Gandal in this RolePlay, my RP sheet is in my signature and profile to the left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 am

(I'll give this a try. My character will be the one of my RP sheet)

A girl age of 13 walked through a forest, climbing into the trees since the area she was in was famous for tree houses. She looked inside a tree house and stayed in the building. She was afraid of heights, but when she was in a tree, she felt like she was fine. She put the bow and arrow down next to the bed and looked outside. "This isn't right, how did this happen, why did it happen." She looked to the sun, "I'll find out, eventually."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 am

Gandal followed her up the tree; his movements graceful. The wood creaked underneath him as he knelt next to Claire. "Yo." He mumbled; his voice a thick Australian accent. His clothes were spluttered with dirt and were ripped to his shoulders revealing skinny arms which were incredibly tanned from the numerous hours outisde. He moved his hand onto Claire's shoulder, "We'll find out -- eventually."
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:26 am

I'll join as my rp character

((I have done a realistic RP before))

Nemo approached Gandal steadily, "Gandal?" sounding like he hasn't seen Gandal in years, "I haven't seen you since the good old days" winking.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 am

Gandal turned; looking over Nemo before replying. "Hey." He said in a dull tone, "How's things?" He hadded after an awkward pause.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Claire sat there, still staring at the sun, like if she was in a trance of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm

"We will need to leave soon." Gandal finally said, coming to his feet, groaning as pain shot up his back. Walking around all day wasn't his things before all this started. Memories flooded back to him; of family... friends... Home.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Claire looked at Gandal, "Your back is sore, it needs rest..." She looked back down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Gandal hesitated at first before dropping back to the ground, sighing. "What next?" He mumbled as he picked away dirt from his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

She grabbed the bow and jumped down. "We can go to an abandoned store and find some new clothes, perhaps.."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Gandal nodded in reply, he couldn't be bothered replying. He stood up, going to the edge of the treehouse. With one swift movement, he landed onto the ground with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 am

Nemo was going to question Gandal's physical capacity with a sore back, but he held it in.
What's happening to the world at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:44 am

Claire was already about 20 feet away, not saying a word or even looking around, she kept her head forward. She looked back at Nemo and Gandal, her face actually smiled. She waited for them to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:00 am

Nemo caught up with claire with ease.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:10 am

Gandal put a hand in the air, "Split up and look for supplies." He said quickly before flipping a hood over his head and running off.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 am

She nodded. "Meet back at the tree house, be safe" She got her bow ready and ran a direction.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 am

Nemo was clueless but he walked around looking for an abandoned supermarket.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 am

Gandal just heard her last words as he turned a corner of an abondoned house; he took out his pistol with only one round of ammo left.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:30 am

Claire continued to walk through the forest, remembering a past not long ago when her siblings would play in the forest. She heard a noise and shot in the direction, the arrow hitting a tree. She sighed and tied her hair back. She removed the arrow and walked.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 am

In the distance; Gandal could hear the distant howling of wolves; mingling with the crunching of gravel. He rapidly approached the ruins of a building, the words, "SuperMarket" were engraved on the outside wall. He nodded, stepping into the building. A darkness enclosed him as he delved into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:01 am

Nemo saw Gandal walked in the building and followed him. Every breathe he made, a howling sound was made, "They're getting closer, Gandal" Nemo said hesitatingly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:42 am

Gandal waved through the air, 'i doubt it.' He muttered, browsing through empty shelves.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Claire walked through and she stopped herself and her breath. The wolves say her. "This is what happens when you don't pay attention.." She told herself and got her bow ready, walking by the wolves slowly. They growled, snarling at Claire. As one moved closer she pointed the bow to the wolf.
The wolf and her were staring at each other, one aware of the other's movement.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Gandal pushed down an empty shelf, a crash shattering through the darkness. He turned around, heading for a small store room, "Hopefully I can find some stuff here." He muttered as he entered a large room with metallic walls. Shelves were filled with empty cans of food and raw meat. "It shall do." He said. He had a tendency to talk to himself. He took out a bag from his pocket, stuffing the meat into it.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 pm

The crash was heard to the wolves, they started running towards the sound, the one wolf though, still stared at Claire. It growled and howled to Claire. She glared at the beast and continued to point the arrow. The wolf jumped towards her and she shot an arrow, hitting the beast's leg. The wolf fell to the ground and whimpered. She knelt down to the wolf. "I won't kill you but i will heal that if you dont kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The last of a few. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of a few. The last of a few. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last of a few.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Realistic Role Play-