RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 am

Gandal nodded in agreement, pushing away his bowel.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4659

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:14 am

So off Blaze Aragon and malurixa and bubbles set off to their first destination the land of the shadow mystery and death
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am

Gandal moved quietly, almost feeling the land of shadows as they neared the horrible place.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 am

Bubbles felt very uncomfortable about to face her first real danger
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:28 am

"So." Gandal muttered, hoping to make conversation to pass the dying time, "How is everyone feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:56 am

"Dissapear if things go bad 'ey. Now just who do you think you are. I am Aragon Ravenshield. I live for adventure, and danger." Aragon said, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 am

Gandal sighed, repeating his question, "How is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:12 am

I am okay" she replied her voice sounding cold and shaken
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 am

"Ahh, scared now are you. Well, you damn well should be, Shadowland is a very dangerous place, even the locals never wander far from the township area." said Aragon, smiling wickedly at her. "Your a fool, girly, chasing after such things. You never should of left the protection of your safe little home. Cause if your scared now, your never going to survive the horrors to come" he said. "Now, rest. Bed time. All of you"
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 am

I will face my fear.. Don't you worry about that Aragon.. It my fairy godmothers jewel tht i am chasing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:49 am

"Awww, the little girl's being brave" Aragon said mockingly. "Gandal, how are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:58 am

"If you are going to continue being rude and aragent than you will not be continuing along with us on our journey " bubbles said softly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 am

"Ooooh, threats now 'ey?" he asked. "I'd like to see you stop me" He said. He stood up, waved his hand, and a closet nearby started to fall on her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:24 am

(We are walking to the shadow land. There are no closets)

Marluxia punched Aragon in the stomach and stood over him. "You will respect Bubbles or I will put an end to your pathetic life. Honestly Aragon, I pity you," she said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:12 am

"Thank you Marluxia"
"aragon you promised to help on this journey so start to" she said firmly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 am

Aragon glared at Marluxia, and waved his hand. A nearby tree began to fall on her. "Ok, I'm haooy to continue, but if anyoke else wants to go at me, feel free, but otherwise can we please move" he said as the tree fell."
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:23 am

Bubbles moved out of the way just in time

Aragon i am so close to stop you from continuing .. you are rude and if you don't stop so hlp you!" she yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 am

"I'd like to see you try and stop me. Besides even if you did, i would simply go to Shadow lands anyway. It's my home town." He said, amused. "Now, shall we stop being childish and move on" he asked, and began walking.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:28 am

"Calling me childish well.. You can continue to the shadow lands with out us"
She turned to Marluxia and Blaze "we are to continue with out him" she wispered almost mouthing the words
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 am

"No, I was simply saying we were both being childish, and that we should both get past our differences, amd unite against our enemies. If it means anything, I am deeply sorry for being so childish" Aragon said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 am

"Your on your last warning!" she said harshly.

"We will rest here for tonight" she said and being to set up her little sleeping area
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 am

"I'll be sure go remember that" he said. He waved his hand, and made a shadow tent, amd he crawled inside,and began to sleep. He had srmtrange wierd dreams, and woke up in a cold sweat. There was something outside.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 am

Bubbles had a uncomfortable sleep as well.. having visions about something very bad happening
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am

Aragon walked out of the tent, and looked around, his shadow sword forming in his hand. "Come out here, show yourself" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:53 am

Marluxia jumped out of a tree. "I couldn't sleep. Sorry if I woke you," she said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next