RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

most inspirational thing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tapta
Active Poster
Active Poster
Tapta

RPG Tokens : 4145

most inspirational thing? Empty
PostSubject: most inspirational thing? most inspirational thing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:00 am

What is the most inspirational thing you have seen?
Back to top Go down
lowiso
lowiso

RPG Tokens : 3886

PostSubject: Re: most inspirational thing? most inspirational thing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:02 am

There's a quote I love: "The best talent is bringing out the talent in others."

It really makes you think about how you can have a purpose in life, and how you can better the lives of others. For example, I run a photography forum - Say that I have no talent with photography, but I know the facts and I know how to teach certain creative techniques well - my potential to help others bring out the best in their intuitive talent gives me purpose in life.

I saw the quote on LinkedIn so they were relating it to managers working with the talents of their employees to bring out the best in them, and I agree that managers can learn a lot from this. Instead of setting set procedures for everyone, if you let your employees find new ways to do things, they may surprise you!
Back to top Go down
kraizter
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
kraizter

RPG Tokens : 4100

PostSubject: Re: most inspirational thing? most inspirational thing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm

That's a hard question.. I don't really know, though i do get a lot of artistic inspiration from watching Mark Crilley on youtube ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most inspirational thing? most inspirational thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

most inspirational thing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1