RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Halo 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunter117
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
hunter117

RPG Tokens : 5275

Halo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 2 Halo 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:59 am

Halo2 is the sequel to the original; Halo Combat Evolved. This game include many features that had never been seen before.

CAMPAIGN
This campaign was one of my favourite stories ever. For the first time ever, you can play as a Covenant character. You play as both Spartan117 and the 'Arbiter.' The Arbiter is a commanding elite who decide to go against the rest of the covenant. The story is long and very interesting.

GRAPHICS
This game had way better graphics than the first halo. It looked lots smoother than those chunky pieces of cardboard. I have played this game for many years and I have never seen it glitch or lag.

ENEMIES
There are many types if enemies in this. They include Elites, brutes, prophets, jackels, grunts, drones, hunters etc. They are many types of that certain enemy with different advantages.

VEHICLES
This game also includes many old and new vehicles. My favourite is the new version of the Warthog. There are two different types: Machine gun and Gauss. The Machine Gun has a fast firing machine gun turret. The Gauss is a giant laser with a medium-slow reload speed. This turret will never overheat aswell. The laser is so strong that it will destroy basic vehicles in one shot and strong ones in three.

MULTIPLAYER
For the first time, you can play verses levels against other human players. You can play from slayer (Where you destroy the enemies as much as possible) to Capture The Flag. This is very fun and you can play hours without getting bored.

After putting all of these interesting facts together, and after playing this game first hand for hours; I officially rate this game.

+Long story
+Lots of fun

10/10
You can't get much better than this original classic. Go Bungie!

Thank-you

hunter117

Please ask Q's
Back to top Go down
http://gl4p.forumotion.com

Halo 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1