RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

RPG Tokens : 5962

CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm

The first thing you will notice in Crysis 3, especially those who have played the previous two
, is the greater story telling components that go beyond a few words of dialog and cut scenes. The developers have brought to this version a greater sense of emotion that not only make you feel for the survival of humanity,
but may make you think twice about your actions and who you allow to live or put out to pasture. Before, the Crysis series was set on showing just what a mean lean killing machine is made of, without burdening you with the consequences of your fallen foes or decisions you make, now gamers will not only feel pity and remorse, but may second guess themselves instead of brainlessly slaughtering everything in your path. What’s more
, if you haven’t been introduced into the world of Crysis (and shame on you for that) the developers have provided you with a little video of the previous happenings of the last two titles to help you catch up. Along the way you tag along with formerly Nanosuited now a vulnerable mess of his former self, Michael “Psycho” Sykes,
who is having issues dealing with that fact that his mortality is now at hand. You, however need to listen to his sulking as he is a key ingredient into getting you deep into CELL’s corporation.
There are many delights, surprises, and even sullen moments that I can’t speak any further without giving away some major spoilers, so if you want to know more, I guess you will just have to pick it up yourself.

Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18909

PostSubject: Re: CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 am

This is nice review, maybe next time include some pictures and colour?
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:38 am

Glad you like it..and I will make sure to include a picture next time..sorry kind of new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYSIS 3 XBOX 360 REVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1