RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

RPG Tokens : 6000

helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . Empty
PostSubject: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Hello to all members..

I spent all the day thinking of ways to help the forum grow and improve...I was going to make a suggestions for the staff in the suggestion section...but then I stopped and think...that helping the forum to grow is not only responsible from the staff....but it is our duty as a members to help in development of such amazing forum..
Cause I know that we all love the forum and care about it.

So....I thought about some simple but effective ways to help the community grow...also replying on your friend's topics will encorage them to post more

First thing : Inviting our friends to come and join us here by explaining to them how the community here is great and how much can the forum help them in everything...

Secound thing : Posting Quality threads will attract the guests to come and join..

Third things..advertising for the forum in everywhere and every way..
-Posting ads about the forum in other advertising forums.
-we can connect our channel or videos in youtube or anywhere to the forum pg or the home page.
-Using social media to share about the forum news and updates.

Fourth thing :try to open and enter the forum everyday for at least an hour...check the forums news..share your statue..communicate with other members..as thats for sure will make the forum active and encorage the guests to join..

Fifth and last thing : Try to donate even by just 1$ as this for sure will help the administrators to buy new things for the forum which will make our forum look up to date..

Thank you for giving me your time to read this topic..

One last word..
Let's consider that this forum is our secound home..so lets help our family to grow more..believe me this not only for the sake of the forum..but also for the sake for ourselfs..

Note:if anybody have any other idea please share it with us..and I will add it to my thread..
Thank you..wish you all goodluck
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Very helpful. Moved to the help page and stickied.
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh..thank you for your support
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:22 pm

This is great +1

All the donations would be awesome to help out with a domain name and no ads! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Cool..thank you
I will keep posting as much as I can
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Posting is good.
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Trilient
Trilient

RPG Tokens : 3940

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:49 pm

I don't have any money to donate at the moment, But I wouldn't mind lending you guys a domain name if you wanted it. I was trying to create a site of similar interests several months ago and never did anything with it, Not sure if you'd want to use it but it's rpdestiny.com
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Oh..
I am not sure if the admin planning to change the name at the moment
but thank you very much for your offer
lets see what admin says
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:00 am

Sorry but we are not looking for a name change. Thanks anyways.

Donations can be placed here  
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/buy-credits
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Cleopatra
VIP
VIP
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm

The forum name is very good as it is
don't ever change it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helping our forum to grow is one of our duties. .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1