RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

WoW drops to 76 million subscribers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

WoW drops to 76 million subscribers Empty
PostSubject: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 am

During Activision Blizzard's most recent quarter, World of Warcraft subscriptions dropped by about 100,000, the company announced today. That brings the game's total subscription base to 7.6 million players as of September 30, 2013.

The new figure was shared as part of today's third quarter investors report, which notes that WoW remains the number one subscription-based MMORPG on the market. Back in July, the company announced WoW was down to 7.7 million players, which represented a more significant drop as the the game had 8.3 million players during the prior quarter.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:25 am

Dayamn.
Back to top Go down
Zawazuki
Zawazuki

RPG Tokens : 3922

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

Best thing I've read today. All of those players deserve a better game, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Hiocoie
Hiocoie

RPG Tokens : 3937

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Meanwhile in Blizzard HQ:
Steve:
"Only 7.6 million subscribers?!?! We're robbed, bankrupt, no money, SCREW MY LIFE!"
Bill:
"Maybe we could make the game a trillion dollars le-"
Steve:
"SHUT UP BILL"
WoW drops to 76 million subscribers Ifwe9i
Back to top Go down
Chuckles the Genie
Active Poster
Active Poster
Chuckles the Genie

RPG Tokens : 4117

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 am

Mists of Pandaria is a crap expansions drop rates are lousy and the raids are bad since everonye you get paired with is as smart as a barin dead toddler. They need to increase the drop rates alot more, make raids that arent so difficult and the subs might increase.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Hiocoie wrote:
Meanwhile in Blizzard HQ:
Steve:
"Only 7.6 million subscribers?!?! We're robbed, bankrupt, no money, SCREW MY LIFE!"
Bill:
"Maybe we could make the game a trillion dollars le-"
Steve:
"SHUT UP BILL"
WoW drops to 76 million subscribers Ifwe9i
Haha, +1 Karma
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

Haha, lol.
Back to top Go down
Snobothehobo
Snobothehobo

RPG Tokens : 3927

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah, the game has definitely run its course. I'm not sure how they're hanging onto those 7.6 million people. The game is even worse than it was when it came out now, and I never did like it that much. It's basically the same as every other MMORPG that has come out in the past decade; it's essentially an EverQuest clone.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimm
TheGrimm

RPG Tokens : 3887

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 am

With games like LoL taking over, it doesn't surprise me that WoW is losing so many subscribers. I never personally liked the game, and heard it was very bad from friends. So it doesn't surprise me that WoW is becoming less popular.
Back to top Go down
identityissues8
Active Poster
Active Poster
identityissues8

RPG Tokens : 3997

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 am

Wow, WoW still exists?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW drops to 76 million subscribers WoW drops to 76 million subscribers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW drops to 76 million subscribers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1