RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The child of Sherlock Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 pm

With another sigh, Gandal adjusted his position in the seat and closed his eyes, hoping to fall into a restless slumber... so he drown all the horrible thoughts from existence...
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 am

The ride back to Baker Street didn't take long. When they arrived, Caitlin shook Gandal's shoulder gently. "Hey. Wake up. We're home."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:46 am

He blinked once, her voice instantly drowning every subconscious thought he had and he awoke. "Oh..." He pressed a hand against his head as he opened the side door and stepped from the vehicle, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 am

Caitlin smiled and got out of the cab. Her uncle was already at the door of 221B. She walked over to Gandal and placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling warmly. "You should get some sleep. You look terrible and you fell asleep in one of the most uncomfortable rides i have ever had in a cab. And after what happened earlier, even I need a rest."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am

He gave a slight smile and a nod, "That sounds like a good idea." Gandal pat her on the back and moved in to the house. (?)

(We're going back to our house, right?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 pm

(to the appartment, yeah. I would call it a house too.)

Caitlin smiled and stretched just as a chique black car made its way toward the sidewalk. It parked next to her and one of the passenger windows was rolled down. A woman was in the back seat, texting on her phone. "Get in," she said, not even looking up at her to acknowledge Caitlin's existence. Caitlin scoffed. "You can tell my father that I'm not interested in playing his games." she turned her back and started to walk toward the door of the house. "Oh butI think you are." Caitlin turned her head slightly, just enough to see the woman from the corner other eye. "Come back at a decent hour, then I might consider it." With that, Caitlin walked through the door and shut it softly behind her, walking up the stairs coolly, hands in pockets and head dipped, to her door.

She slipped a key out of her pocket and into the door lock, unlocking the door. She didn't acknowledge Gandal for she knew he would be there. She walked inside and threw the keys onto a coffee table as she walked past it and flopped onto an armchair. She placed a hand over her eyes and shut them. "I'm exhausted. Too much brainpower forgone day. Get a good rest Gandal."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Gandal gave a slight smile as a shrunk into the black, leather chair and his eyes flickered slightly before closing, everything engulfing in darkness as every thought was shut down and sleep took over.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Caitlin opened her eyes and looked at Gandal. She smiled as he fell asleep. It had been a long day for the both of them. She shut her eyes again and sleep soon took her in its grasp as well. She didn't wake for another twelve hours.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Something struck his mind... a memory... His subconscious thoughts opened within his slumber and he began moaning as something struck him... that memory... all those years ago. Gandal pressed a hand against his head as sweat began forming on his brow, words spilling from his cracked lips, dry from the lack of water, "Gran... It was him... I will avenge... I will help..."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Caitlin's eyes fluttered open at Gandal's words. She looked over to him, dazed. "Gandal?" She moaned and stood, walking over to him and sitting on the armor the chair. She wiped a strand of hair from his face and with it a few drops of sweat. He must be having a nightmare, she thought, still groggy from her sleep. She looked at him and cupped his cheek, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Gandal? It's okay. It's just a dream."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 pm

His eyes flickered upon before his head sprang forward and connected with Caitlen's in one brisk movement. Gandal's eyes widened as he raised a hand to his head, "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Caitlin placed a hand on her head and smiled. "Its okay. I can take a beating. Besides, it didn't hurt too much anyway." She laughed awkwardly, then removed her hand and looked at him. "What were you dreaming about? You were muttering on your sleep."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 pm

"Oh?" He shook his head before frowning... "I need to go." Gandal said, springing to his feet as he left the apartment and entered the fresh air. He then turned and began walking along a footpath, rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Caitlin watched him leave, concerned. She sighed and followed at a safe distance behind him. She wasn't stalking him, just making sure he wouldn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Gandal reached the cemetery after a prolonged period of time and entered its rusted gates, sighing as he moved through the maze of stone, looking for the correct one...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Caitlin stopped at the gates to the cemetery. She didn't want to intrude so she stayed and watched Gandal from a safe distance. She had no family other than her mother, that had died. But her mother was cremated so she didn't have reason to be at a cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Gandal found the gravestone and dropped to his knees, beginning to sob just before a bullet went through his chest and he slumped to the ground, the sound of a gun echoing through the air.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Caitlin's eyes widened. She fumbled for her cell and called for an ambulance. When she had finished the call, she texted her uncle and ran over to Gandal. She knelt beside him, applying pressure to his wound. She needed a cloth but didn't have one so she ripped the base off her shirt off, rolled it into a ball and reapplied the pressure. Her breathing was fast and her heart rate had certainly elevated. "Stay with me Gandal. You're not allowed to die yet. You hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Gandal extended a hand and pointed to the forest before he dipped into subconscious thoughts and the dream he had experience earlier came back to him...

The man stood over the dead body of the Old Woman, gun in left hand and a manila folder in the right. A grim smile was plastered on his face as he knelt by the limp body and shot it twice, just to make sure it was fully dead. "Gandal... You're next..." The voice echoed through his mind repeating itself over and over again before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 pm

The ambulance arrived and took Gandal. Caitlin tried to go with him but was refused. She knelt in front of the grave he had been visiting. Her uncle had texted her back but she ignored it. Caitlin smiled slightly at the headstone. "You should be proud of your grandson. He really is grand." she stood and ran toward the hospital, eager to make sure he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Gandal awoke to the sound of machines... beeping constantly. He looked around, surveying his surroundings only to see he was in a hospital and practically naked. Needles were injected into his arm and some device was on his ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Caitlin stood in the hallway. She didn't want to have to wait but she had no choice. The doctors were almost finished apparently so, the wait would have to be worth it.

The doctor came out of the room and gestured that she could see Gandal. She walked into the room and sat on the chair beside Gandal's bed. "How you felling?" she asked, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 am

Gandal laughed as he kept his eyes fixed on the cream white feeling, "Better than ever." He said sarcastically. His physical appearance may have been injured by the bullet, but he hadn't been mentally injured.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Kai shook her head. At least he was still able to make a joke. “You should be out before you know it.” She smiled warmly, hoping he wasn’t going to be freaked by this experience.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 pm

"I hope so." He said, turning his head to the swarm of machines which encompassed him. "I really do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The child of Sherlock Holmes The child of Sherlock Holmes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The child of Sherlock Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-