RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Survivors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:15 am

((Well now it's boring))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 am

(That's what I said. What do you want to do with the RP. We can't delete it. There're too many posts on it. We would drop back too many posts.)
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4797

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:07 am

(I'll join if that's okay)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:09 am

Sure. Go ahead. Admin leaving means we need a new player.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:26 am

(K. in that case, count me in.)

She was walking down a road, gun in her boot hidden from sight. The hood she was wearing kept the colors of her eyes to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 am

(Where do we go from now Prissy?)

Kai looked out from the cave. There was someone walking down the road she had run from.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 pm

She looked into the cave, and to her she saw nothing. She continued to walk, ignoring anyone or thing that came near her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Kai stood there for ten seconds. She shook her head and jumped. She was glad she had worn her jacket. She pulled a string and spread her arms wide. She was gliding. When she reaced the road, she put her arms down and landed on both feet. She began to walk towards the woman.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 am

She stopped and turned her head towards Kai, "Is there something you want?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 am

"That was harsh," she stated. "I just wanted to ask what you were doing out here. Is that a problem?" She blinked her emerald green eyes.

(Green eyes refer to the aliens if your wondering)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 am

Aragon walked over to the two. "Kai, whats happening?" He said. "Who's this"
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 pm

A container fell on the ground from the woman's pocket and she picked the container up, while doing this, her hood fell over. Her eyes were a green, but not the emerald green of the aliens. She covered her head with the hood once again. "I'm trying to go on with this life, what about you." She motioned to both of them with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:00 am

"Trying not to become another prisoner of the aliens." She squinted. "I couldn't help but notice, your eyes are green too. Perhaps we could... I don't know... look out for each other?"
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:49 am

She took the container out, "My eyes aren't green." She opened the container and took the colored contacts out of her eyes, revealing eyes that are dark brown. "I only wear these to make sure I don't get caught." She smiled, put the contacts in the containers and held her hand out. "Name's Claire."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am

"Aragon" he said, shaking her hand. "So, what do we do know?" He askee.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

"I don't know. You're the one that raided the vehicle I was held captive in. You figure it out." She turnned to the woman. Claire? "My name is Kai. It's nice to meet you Claire."
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:27 am

Claire looked at them, "We can go to my place, it's safe from all this madness."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:50 am

"Ah... I barely even know you. Why would I go to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:39 am

"Coz she's human, and not an alien Kai. In these troubling and dangerous times Kai, we must look to those who survive, are human, those who resist, no matter how much or little we know them, remember that Kai." Aragon said gravely. "Well, the info sheet in the car said they caught at least 25 humans and made them alien, and they believe they have found a hideout at Red Rock. I personally know there is a hideout at Red Rock, so we need to head there and warn them. It's only 2 days from here, and we have plenty of food and water. So as soon as we're ready, we'll head to Red Rock, and warn them, before there caught and alienated." Aragon said, walking back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 pm

She nodded, "We might need more bullets and guns, you never know what can happen." She took the gun out of her boot and checked her ammo-- 30 bullets left. "Unless 30 bullets is enough for me, you guys have enough?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 am

"I don't approve of guns," she said looking away from the two. There were lots of things she didn't approve of. Changing people to specify your needs was one of them. She turned on her heel and walked back to the car wreck that Aragon had formed. She stared at the embers and felt cold. She pursed her lips and walked back towards the cave. Too much excitment for one day, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 am

"Here then" She tossed a cell phone at Aragon, "theres 2 contact on there, that my number. If you guys need me, give me a call." She put the gun in her boot and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:04 am

"Right, so where are you planning on going?" he asked. But he started to walk anyway, on his journey to Red Rock.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:49 am

She looked to him walking away and told herself, "Where ever my fate takes me." She turned back and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 am

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-