RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Survivors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

(I will join as Kai. A hostage of the aliens.)

Kai had her eyes shut tight. She didn't want the aliens to do anything to her. She was more afraid then she had ever been in her life. When they had stopped, she opened her eyes slightly. The aliens weren't in the car. She tried to loosen her bonds and get out of the car. She succeeded in getting one hand loose enough to open the door. She undid the belt that kept her in the car and opened the car door quietly. When the door was open enough, she ran out into the forest. She ran for a long time and didn't rest until she found a small cave. She sat and rested. Looking around, she found a sharp rock and cut open her bonds. When they were off, she rubbed her wrists lightly. "Ouch," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 am

Gandal cocked his head, taking out his revolver, approaching the vehicle slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am

"Why on earth do you wanna see our eyes" said Aragon, who was watching the young girl run. "Because we need to see if your one of us" they said easily. "Yeah, fat chance. Now!" He yelled. He started firing his shotgun at the vehicke.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:48 am

Gandal did the same, firing at the wheels first, taking cover behind a nearby bramble.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 am

"AIM FOR THEM!" Aragon yelled, across the noise of the gunshots. Aragon began firing at the alien life forms. He motioned for Gandal to do the same. He took cover behind a rock, and reloaded.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:09 am

Kai heard gunshots in the distance. She didn't know who's shots were who's. But she was safe. That was what mattered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:26 am

Aragon continued firing at them, until finally the car erupted in flames ready to blow. "RUN!!" he screamed to Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 am

Kai looked out into the distance and saw a ball of smoke lift into the air. The flatheads were gone. She smiled and stood. She walked over to the enterance of the cave and sat on the edge of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 am

"Well, it's back to the cave I guess, it's a bit dangerous at this time of day" he said, groaning in pain from the effects of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 am

Because i have an fb account, and may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Gandal nodded in approval, reloading his revolver, keeping it in his sweaty palms as rocks crunched beneath his weary feet.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Kai shut her eyes and lay back aganst a rock in her secluded little cave. She was tired. Not sleeping for five days was taking it's toll. Just five minutes, she thought. Just five minutes rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 am

Aragon walked into the cave, and saw the young woman sleeping. He signalled for Gandal to follow him in. "Think she's an alien" he asked. "You, girl, wake up, and then stand slowly, then open your eyes." he said calmly, waiting for Gandal to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 am

Gandal looked back at the killing off his relatives. He shook his head as he pulled out his revolver, 'on the ground.' He pointed it at Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am

Kai stirred in her sleep. She moved her head and opened her eyes slowly. She saw two men in the cave she was in and was instantly awake. She moved as close to the wall as she possibly could, her eyes wide.

Last edited by Demyx on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 am

"Good, you're not an alien" Aragon said, lying on the ground. Suddenly, Aragon rolled, stood up, and hit Gandal, shotgun out and ready. " What's wrong with you!?" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

Kai's green eyes serched the two men. What are they doing? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

Aragon fontinued to hold the shotgun at Gandals head. "Wait, green eyes. Are you an alien" he asked, pulling out his pistol, dual wielding, hos shotgun on Gandal, pistol on Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 am

(It's Kai. And you don't know my name yet. -_-)

Kai huddled up to the wall and sucked up her breath. She didn't speak. She was too afraid to. She clutched her knees and buried her head in her arms. All that could be seen of her was her arms, legs, clothes and flowing mid-back black hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:53 am

"Hey, it's alright" he said, lowering his gun a bit. "I'm not gonna hurt ya" he said, "unless your an alien" he added grimly. "Now, Gandal, what is wrong with you" he asked, turning his pistol on him as well as the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 am

Kai rushed the man with the guns. No-one was getting shot while she was there. She kicked the guns out of his hands and slid to grab them. She pointed them at him and stood. She stood there for maybe ten seconds then walked over to the edge of the cave and threw them off the edge. "Better," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:05 am

"NOOOO!" He said. He dissapeared, and reappeared in mid air. He grabbed the guns, akd reappered at Kai's side, and grabbed her arms, twisted them, and forced her onto tye ground, and resumed watching Gandal, one on him, another on Kai.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:54 am

(You still don't know my name -_-)

Kai screamed as she was forced to the ground. She bit and clawed but couldn't get him to let go. It was a good thing she was tall. She kicked him in the face and got to her feet. "Bloody hell. What do you take me for? An imposter?" she said exasperatedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 am

"You took my weapons, and threw them off an edge. If you weren't an imposter, you would of realised the importance for the need of guns in these dangerous times." he said, staring her hard in the face. "Now, back to you, you alien freak" he said, pointing his guns back at Gandal, while keeping an eye on both the girl and the Gandal alien. "Now, what to do, what to do" he said, putting his finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Kai rushed in front of the man on the ground and opened one of his eyes. They were a oceanic blue. She stood over his body. "If your going to shoot him, you have to shoot me first. And his eyes are blue. He's not an alien. If he were, I'd know. He doesn't have the right smell." She gave a sadistic smile. "I was their captive for a few weeks so I know more about them than you ever will. So you're not going to shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivors - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivors Survivors - Page 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-