RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragons Of Maldora #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 pm

"Not the best idea Aragon. I know your power can't fully be extracted from you, but it would be wise o listen to counsel."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 pm

"Whatever you say then, but I'd want to turn around if I were you" he said, indicating the large black dragon behind her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Her eyes became red i an instant. She turned and held her hands in front of her. Before the dragon could take it's next breath, she splayed her hands out wide. The dragon's firey breath exploded from it's body, killing it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Aragon trapped the dragon in a shadow cage, and slowly squeezed till it exploded. Then a dragon blew a burst and rocks fell from above and fell on Aragon knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Marluxia's eyes went brown and the rocks lifted from Aragon and were thrown back at the dragons. "Can anyone lift him. He's just going to be a nusence there. I might trip and fall."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4046
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Just was busy running circles around a sleek green dragon, occasionally darting in for an attack. the dragon had an alligator like head.
[i]Hm...I wonder[i] Just jumped onto it giant head and jammed her knife into the place where an alligator's kill spot would be. The dragon crumpled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Marluxia clapped her hands. "Bravo, bravo. Encore," she said laughing. As she clapped, large boulders were removed from the mountain. She turned and pushed her hands away from her body and at the dragons. "Good night."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Gandal sighed, moving into the shadows, when he came back out into the light his skin was an oozing black form. A smile cake upon his lips as he there's boiling acid at the dragons from his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Marluxia stopped to stare at Gandal. It was probably one of the mot disgusting things she had ever seen but it had it's attractions. She hadn't seen anything like it before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Aragon woke up and saw the remaining dragons. Then he let out an enormous energy burst.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Marluxia dropped to the ground to avoid the energy. "Not again," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 am

Aragon watched the energy course through his veins and the dragons burst into pieces. He felt weak at the knees but kept going. He let out all of his energy, and then he dropped to the grond, weak and exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:50 am

((This is gonna end quickly isn't it))

Nemo brought out his sword and sliced through a dragon life a knife through butter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 am

((Dude what are you? Hulk?!))

Aragon watched as the remaining 4 dragons rose and fled.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Marluxia stood and ran at a dragon as it was fleeing. She jumped and landed on it's foot. She climbed her way up and onto it's back. She held on tight as it tried to get rid of her. She climbed onto it's head and held her hands on it's crown. Don't fight me. Be calm, she projected to it. The dragon stopped and flew back to the group. It landed and she hopped off, stroking it as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:32 am

Before Marluxia could give the dragon any more affection, Gandal made a swift flick of his wrist and acid exploded at the dragon, burning right through where the heart would be. He grunted, at least I killed one. he rasped noisily.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:46 am

Stelios shot bolt haphazardly at the dragons, hoping that they would hit....
no such luck-- it missed them. He then decided to drag the wind downwards, causing a few to stumble and fall down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 am

"Do you know what you just did? You killed our transport. We were going to use him as transport." She sighed. "I guess now is a good time to tell you. I am a dragon whisperer. I can speek with them telepathically. As I have said. They do have brains and they do use them."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 am

Gandal shrugged, sighing because he likes to. He looked around, his black eyes darting across the hazordous mountain, the snow belting at them.

(Have we killed 'em?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:28 am

(No)

Marluxia sighed also. "Now we have to walk. So boring. Next town, I am getting horses," she said as she started to walk to the next town.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 am

"No need, grab my hand and I'll take us there. Everyone grab each others hand. Ready" he said waiting for the go.to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:04 am

Gandal scowled, the shadows slithering away, 'no.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 am

"Your loss" he said before disappearing and coming up in front of the tavern that it all started in. "ale please" he said, rubbing his eye.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 am

"Oi, I'm the one with the ale" Nemo said sounding stuck-up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 am

((Dude, your not with me, I am at the tavern, and you are with the rest of them on the mountain top))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Of Maldora #2 Dragons Of Maldora #2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Of Maldora #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next