RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

katisacat wrote:
I personally don't like having restrictions on what we can rp about, if someone doesn't want to read something, don't read it.

We have an unbridled role play section for a reason.  Wink
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

haha yeah, but there are still restrictions. I understand not wanting it to be all smut but if it fits the roleplay then I think it's a little annoying to go to black out Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:06 pm

katisacat wrote:
haha yeah, but there are still restrictions. I understand not wanting it to be all smut but if it fits the roleplay then I think it's a little annoying to go to black out Razz lol

Noted. I'll talk with Anorak about it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:09 pm

otay :3
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4819

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:35 am

Hmm.. The theme looks interesting, active, has a better concept (better than the 1st forum (the one before this one)

I dont like the restrictions much but i cant do anything about since there a lot of people who are really young..( because some RP fits some smut, ecchi stuff)

So 9 then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Thanks to everyone who has gave us their opinion on RPG Lounge. A lot have these points has helped us with the differing of options and features on RPG Lounge which is really helpful!

Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Micrathena
Micrathena

RPG Tokens : 3921

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:53 pm

I just started lurking around so I'm still getting used to things, but I'm enjoying the forum so far Very Happy I really like the theme, suits the board well. I think it'd be really cool to see some alternating banners or something, maybe to incorporate more of the rp genres.

My only "negative" thoughts; I think the banner text could be improved but it's not really that big of a deal =p

The top of the forum looks a bit cluttered to me though; between the rotating news/announcements, the "Welcome to the Forums!" (maybe that goes away eventually?) and the large shoutbox. I've tried resizing the shoutbox to it's smallest size but it always reverts back. Is there a way of keeping the size you change it to or disabling it completely?

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:57 am

Thanks for the feedback! I agree with your view on the banner - we're currently trying to find someone who will be willing to help us out with that problem. As for the chatbox, there's currently no way to remove that or permanently resize it, but I've been looking around for certain codes which should enable such. Also, the "Welcome to the Forums!' text is something permanent for now and was something which was only recently added. Hopefully I'll most probably be changing the 'Welcome to the Forums!' to something else in the future, but for now, I'm more focused on the forums graphics. Very Happy

Thanks again for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Micrathena
Micrathena

RPG Tokens : 3921

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:36 pm

No problem Very Happy If you can't find anyone to help with a banner I might be able to =]
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:14 am

The black spot near the top right corner is a bit weird, I am also away that youse are getting a new banner, but in the time being I am just letting you aware of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Lamont
Reviewer
Reviewer
Mr_Lamont

RPG Tokens : 4129

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:31 am

The new banner is very well done and fits the site perfectly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:33 am

I honestly liked the other banner better, I like the words on this one but the picture is just a little too cartoony in my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

Loving the new banner. Awesome. The best! Well done as always! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
validnr
Active Poster
Active Poster
validnr

RPG Tokens : 4108

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 pm

I love the new banner!! The shield looks so cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts on RPG Lounge?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3