RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Curse of Herobrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4811

The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Her head remained down. "what ever you do, keep that sword close to you, all I can tell you is this, the curse of Herobrine is real. I have fallen to it, I dont want the same to happen to you. I am not here to protect you, nor to kill you, I have already killed to many. I'm sorry, Natsu..." She looked up, revealing the eyes glowing bright and white. "You have to run, far. Keep away from the fog, and there is 3 of us, I am sorry my sister, I will see you again. One day."
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3949

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 am

Tears fill her eyes and her voice becomes shaky. "I'll run as far as I can. I'll never stop. Not until I'm safe. I'll go to the Nether and back." She holds the sword diagonally across her chest. "I swear it." We'll met again...Don't say goodbye. I hate it." She runs off to continue her attempt to freedom.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 am

"Hopefully the nether is far enough, though i know this world is very dangerous." Fog surrounded her as her voice faded, "If you don't say goodbye, you're not really gone, I am proud of you big sister" Her eyes glowed red as she destroyed a hole through the cave away from the normal route. "Good luck." The fog cleared, and she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 am

She nods and runs through the path which her sister made.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18963

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 am

Gandal clicked his fingers, summoning a ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:20 am

Shadow appeared in the nether, and followed the younger of the two.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:14 am

Rage and fury spurted through his soul as he stood, floating centimeters from the ground. They would pay, they would all pay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Shadow continued following...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:47 pm

She keeps running, ignoring the exhaustion. She keeps her sword in her hand as she emerges from the cave. It was a small island, the cave was right at the sea. She stared as the waves crashed against the land only feet away from her. She prepares another boat and sets sail, using a paddle to increase her speed greatly.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 pm

(you DO know Natsu's the OLDER sister, right??)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:18 am

(Uh...)

Gandal flicked his wrist, the tentacles spurting from his knuckles. He laughed, more tentacles coming out of his body, until they were covering his body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 am

I grab someone and hold them, waiting for Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

Gandal hovered from the ground, the tentacles slapping around him, hungry for prey, for fresh food to nibble on. He smiled as the smell of a human lingered in the air, the scent teasing him. He raised his head, trying to locate where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

Shadow roared at Gandal, trying to get him to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 am

Gandal turned, a smile playing on his lips as he saw a human struggling to be free of Shadow's strong grasp. He snarled viciously, moving towards his food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

Shadow heard a howl in the distance, and knew the wolves were nearby. He quickly notified Gandal. Shadow had a plan. "I have a plan," Shadow rasped, "We go to the wolves and anger them, and leave the girl to them"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 am

Gandal laughed, "You expect me to do that?" He sniggered as his tentacles extended and wrapped around the girl, moving her towards him.

(Who is this girl?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

"Just an idea" he said, ripping into the flesh. It tasted so good, he just couldn't resist, and then, hr plunged his hand in, and passed on the curse.

((Honestly, I don't know o.o))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

Gandal took off an arm, feeding it to the tentacles around him. The howls beckoned through the darkness once again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Aragon began ripping into the flesh, ever hungry for more. For he was hungry, eternally hungry for the taste of flesh. He listened as the howls grew louder.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Before Gandal could take another bite, a wolf came running at him, grey teeth showing. His tentacles lashed out at the animal, ripping it to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Shadow pounced opun its body, and began devouring it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 pm

His tentacles finished off the remaining of wolf, leaving a few bones left on the ground which the tentacles had spat out. Gandal gasped, feeling a flow of energy bursting through him. "Feels good." He mumbled, his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:13 pm

(since when does the curse have the people turn to cannibalism and eating wild wolves?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:11 pm

`(the longer you have the curse, the more vicious and crewel you become. That would explain thre tendrils that are extending from my bacK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Herobrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next