RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Curse of Herobrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4811

The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:26 am

She screamed, she dropped her sword, and her eyes changed. They changed from a emerald green to a glowing white.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18963

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:05 am

Gandal screamed with laughter as he saw his new comrade, he looked around, sensing another human; the human that tried to help the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4038
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:32 am

(In all reality Just is a Neko(if you just thought of a cat Google Neko) but whatever...that's just what her shin's based off)
Just saw the Girl get turned and ran for her life.
Damn you Herobrine
She found a cave and ran into it with out thinking. She was safe here, right?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am

Herobrine laughed, 'this'll be good.' He floated off the ground, picking up the human scent.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:30 am

She looked at her hands, and then through the fog. Her sense of humanity and sanity slipping away. She disappeared in the fog.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 am

'Now...' Gandal muttered, rapidly searching for his new prey.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3949

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:57 am

She wanders through the village, talking to the local blacksmith and exchanging emeralds for a diamond sword. She climbs up to the watchtower in the village and looks around the horizon. It's almost as if she's speaking with someone, but she's talking to herself. She never admits it, but she's a bit crazy. Not insane. Just crazy.
"I've been guarding this village for a while...at least I can live here without sleeping in the cold or almost starving...I remember the memories from before. Running. Fighting. Camping. Waking up to repeat the process."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 am

Gandal put his hand in the air, sensing the air for life. A nearby village... He could smell the pine of the houses and the sweet smell of blood.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 am

"Do you ever get the sense something isn't right? I haven't seen my sister. I hope she's ok." She looks at her sword. "I'm not leaving this place unless I need to, I got all my items, remember? All that secluded mountain training." She looks at a villager that's looking at her like she's insane, she ignores the villager and looks again at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:19 am

She appeared far from the village Natsu was at, frowning. "I-I'm....sorry...." Her memories slipped away from her, and she smiled, disappearing into fog.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am

Gandal dipped from the ground, hovering higher. In the horizon, a dark sillouhette of a church was visible, towering into the air, a large spire protruding from the roof. Gandal smiled, 'looks like we found a village!' He declared as he headed for the church.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:23 am

"I don't think we should go there...." She looked at Gandal, unsure of herself and why she she even said that.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 am

'Why?' Gandal laughed, turning to look at her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 am

"That place is near deserted, we should find a village with more people, am i correct." She smile and used her hands as a scale, one hand higher, the other lower.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 am

She widens her eyes, as if she heard what was said, but as soon as she looks, she loses hope. Lighting a torch and gets a blanket out of her pack. Singing to herself, she gets ready to rest.
"And so today, I stay here guarding like I always do. Awaiting one good hero strong enough and true. I know you're thinking that I'm hiding on the throne again. But in the end I know I'm too weak to win."
She closes her eyes and sleeps.

((I'm sorry I love the song it comes from and it's been in my head.))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:36 am

'Isn't it worth checking?'
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:40 am

"No, I don't think it's worth it." She stared to the ground, feeling a bit scared of a consequence she'll get
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 am

Gandal moved closer to her, a hairs width from her, 'Are you sure?' He traced a long nail over he heart, smiling grimly.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:52 am

She looked up. "I'm never sure, but sometimes, I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:54 am

'We are better of checking for resources.' Gandal suggested, moving away from her and heading back for  the church.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:03 am

"I'll stay here then, if im needed, let me know"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:10 am

'No.' Gandal said, an authoritative time crawling into his voice. 'You come.'
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 am

"I don't have a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 am

She wakes up, looking at her sword. "I'm awake, now what?" She looks and sees the fog, remembering her studies, fog wasn't good. She looks at the well, remembering how deep it is. She takes a breath, jumps in, and swims to the bottom. Getting her pickaxe, she started digging herself an underground bunker, covered and surrounded by water. She put dirt around herself so she can stand on firm ground and breathe. She holds her sword tightly, waiting for a sign to go back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 am

'No. You don't.' Gandal lifted himself from the ground once again, elevating himself so we was in level with the church's roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Herobrine The Curse of Herobrine - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Herobrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next