RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

The Hitherlands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 am

The super soldiers around Kai and Gandal flickered to life, "RUN!!!" He screamed, pulling out his extanded mag pistol.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Kai grabbed Gandal's arm and began to drag him out of the room, forgetting about her sore leg. "I told you we should get out of here. But of course, no-one listens to me." She ran down the hall and turned round a corner. More supersoldiers were coming from down there. "Not that way." She looked the other way. There were more. They were trapped. She looked up and saw a vent. Kai turned to Gandal. "Give me a boost."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 am

It was too late, a laser burst through his leg, blood exploding, flooding the ground, 'Ooooohhhh GOD!' He screamed, dropping to the ground, hovering his hand over the bloody stump. He let out a string of curses, 'stand on my shoulders...' He grunted (lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:24 am

Arqgon walked through the door and fired lasers at Kai and Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

Gandal grunted and his vision went black.

((I don't want to die.....))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:38 am

((sorry))

As Aragon walked he saw, something amazing. Something that broke his mknd control
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Blood poured from his wounds...slowly... Blood.

Gandal awoke in a dark room, he was strapped to a large metal table, large chains restricting him from even fidgeting. 'Crap!' He cursed. Suddenly he noticed he wasn't feeling any pain, his eyes turned to his leg.... It was robotic, wrapped in wires, hissing with pistons. He moaned, laying his head back on the metal table, wishing he never entered this flying island...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:10 am

Kai had been there during the proceedure. She couldn't understand what made Aragon change so suddenly. But whatever it was, he might change back. She needed to get Gandal off of this flying land. She walked over to the laptop she had brought and emailed the pilot that brought them her here. All she said, was 'Now.'
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:12 am

Gandal saw a light flicker and the sound of pistons were heard as supersoldiers stroll into the room. "Kai..." Gandal mumbled, sweat covering him, "Help..."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:18 am

Kai turned to see supersoldier enter the room that Gandal was in. She grabbed the pistol that she had taken from him and firecd it at the glass that separated him from her and smashed through it. She shot all of the soldiers. One by one, they shut down. She would reprogram them later. "I'm so sorry Gandal. I should have been in this room with you the whole time." She unstrapped him. "Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 am

Gandal sighed with relief, standing, "We won't walk." He said, panting, "We will run." He wiped sweat from his head, "Is there a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 am

Kai handed him his spare pistol and cerried his automatic around her torso. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and began to run. "The chopper should be here in twenty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 am

"You go, I need to set the bomb." Gandal grabbed a backpack from Kai, "Meet you at the chopper." He ran past Kai and down a long corridor, nearing that red door... That red, red door.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:28 am

"I am not leaving without you," Kai called after him. She followed close behind. "Besides, you don't know how to set it. You need my ID code." She smiled. "You don't know everything you know."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 am

"Did you know I can hack?" Gandal muttered, "Now... leave, go to the chopper! That's an order!" He sprinted ahead, swiflty turning a corner, his weaponry clanking against him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:01 am

"You do know I am not a soldier so I don't follow orders!" she called back and ran faster to catch up with him. "It will be quicker if you just let me do it."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 am

'Damn Kai!' Gandal sighed, 'Fine!' He loaded his pistol as that red door came into view,
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:07 am

"Don't damn me. Hell don't want me yet," Kai called over to him. She slowed as she came closer to the red door. "I bet it's bolted shut."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:54 am

'We'll see.' Gandal took out a tiny electronic spider, placing it on the door, he clicked the spider and the door opened, revealing the control room, 'place bombs where ever you can,' gandal said, placing the bag on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 am

She placed bombs in every corner. Every crevice she could put a bomb in or on, she did. She entered her ID code into the laptop. "We have ten minutes. I suggest we leave. Now."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:50 am

'Understood.' Gandal mumbled, finishing his set as he dropped the bag. He held pistol in one hand, his other hand holding the detonator. He ran out the door, Kai close behind.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:41 am

As the two of them reached the platform that they had been dropped off at, the chopper arrived. She threw her computer on and jumped in. "Hurry Gandal!" she yelled holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 am

Gandal jumped, his robotic leg giving him a boost, suddenly the sound of whirring was heard. Supersoldiers came from the front gates of the facilty, lasers at the ready. Gandal scrambled to the platform of the helicopter, sliding the door shut, 'GO!' He boomed as he pressed the trigger on this detonator. The faculty rocked... Erupted... Explosions... Rubble hit the chopper... All went black.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 am

She wasn't sure what happened after the chopper crashed but she woke up sore. As her eyes fluttered open, she let out a groan. "Gandal..." she croaked
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:14 am

Gandal was five meters away from Kai. He moaned, around him was debris and the crashed chopper, 'Kai?' His vision was blurry and he felt numb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hitherlands The Hitherlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hitherlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next