RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Reading Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Panos
Mr.Panos

RPG Tokens : 4041

Reading Books Empty
PostSubject: Reading Books Reading Books I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 pm

I have participated in many discussions about this matter. Do you think that reading books can teach you some things? Do you believe that reading books is boring? 
 Personally, I usually read books because I enjoy it. Some books which are created by very sophisticated things cannot just teach you a few things, they can make you change your theories. Books can influence you very easily. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fmsupport.net
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5064

Reading Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Books Reading Books I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh yes, books very much influenced me when I read them a lot. I don't read them quite as much anymore, as I prefer to just spend time with those I care about, but yeah, I would still enjoy reading.
Back to top Go down
FlamingTiger09
FlamingTiger09

RPG Tokens : 3970

Reading Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Books Reading Books I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 am

I do not read many books. I do do some gaming instead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reading Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Books Reading Books I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 am

Reading books cam have a great influence on many prleople, me being one of them, they give people of state of mind where they can relax and enter the world of which there reading. Most people enjoy reading as they enter the world and live the excitement as if it were happeinig around them. I myself uswd to read a lot, but now with school and life stuff, I found I have lost the time to enjoy such a state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Books Reading Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Books

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1