RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radiance
Radiance

RPG Tokens : 3981

Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  Empty
PostSubject: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 am

Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  Grandchase

Hello I am Radiance I will be talking to you about Grandchase(Rebirth) the 5th season of  the game.I hope this review will help you gain a better understanding of the game and maybe inspire you to take action and play the game.

Game Map (Open optional) :

Background Information:
The story of game Grandchase takes place in the Serdin and Kanavan Kingdoms, the biggest kingdoms on the Bermesiah Continent, they coexisted in peace until their lands were slowly overcome by the evil Queen of Darkness, Kaze’aze. Kaze’aze managed to infiltrate the Kanavan Kingdom by murdering the Kanavan Queen’s most loyal and trusted retainer, and then disguising herself as him. As a result, Kaze’aze was able to get close to the Queen and entice her with the ways of darkness.

Kaze'Aze:
Kaze'aze, the ultimate source of evil, has spread her evil intentions throughout the land, seeking to destroy all who oppose her in order to become the one true ruler over everything. The Grand Chase team however, does not agree with her methods of harming the innocent so they seek out to destroy her once and for all. Initially they first clash through the body of a young boy named Lass, but after he is defeated, she reveals her true form, or is it. 

The Grandchase:
The Grand Chase is an elite group of warriors sent on a mission by the Queen of Serdin. After Kaze'aze took control of the Queen of Kanavan, a war broke out between the 2 largest kingdoms in the Bermesiah Continent. After the Queen of the other kingdom, Serdin, decided it was enough, she killed herself, in hopes of helping the good of everyone. This act was the one thing that worked on breaking Kaze'azes hold on the Queen of Kanavan, but Kaze'aze fled before they could be killed. When the new queen of Serdin arrived, she formed the Elite Group, the Grand Chase, to track down Kaze'aze, in hopes of destroying her.

My Review:
Grandchase a game of hope verses darkness,a classic.Grand chase would get a four and 1/2 star rating in my books. The graphics are well made for this 2D platform game, that has a lot of anime cut scenes with a good storyline in each dungeon you explore. The game ranges from 15 playable characters.They all range with abilities that will have you  in combat with precise action timing(Time when to cast the skill) ,the skills of each character very and are interchangeable the higher level you are and job unlocked.Most games have a vary between PVE and PVP game play, Grandchase  has a thin wall between them allowing most PVE gear (combat stats) to match PVP gear (combat stats).This being said the game is based off skill and practice in combat with others allowing for a much relaxed and skill based gameplay. 

Example of job change from Character DIO:

When it comes the classes the game allows for almost every character to have a 4th job besides when they add new chars. The newer the jobs the more damage they do but the harder to play, with the job change the user will only have to change out the weapon for the new set of skills to take action in the next round of combat allowing changeable job classes. They also allow a little customization when it comes to armor with transmog gear or Cash gear (gear the can be worn over gear),they also allow pets. Pets are interchangeable also but they are based off level and can share the same level as your character that can range from 1 to 80 being the current 

Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  M_start                                                                                                                                                        Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  M_boss

The dungeoning experience is an adventure you may never want to forget depending on the fact if you complete the dungeon.When in the PVE mode of the game you are allowed to quest and experience the action also see threw the eyes of the Grandchase characters.You play as when fighting in the dungeons you only have one goal that would be Start>> to Boss along the way picking up a few extra items.The dungeons are full of monsters that are need for quest, the monster in the dungeon grow stronger the closer you get to the boss that means they attack with a verity of skills that effect your character with stat problems resulting a an more then likely K.O.

You don't have to face the monsters alone in combat you are allowed to fight with three other players in the dungeon allowing for much easier victories with in the dungeon. The bosses are not a push over also when in the boss room you have a more likely chance of being Killed if you don't dodge his Danger attack that can change depending on were you are located in the map.

Over all the game is good MMORPG with a lot of fun events and plots that you will have to find out about by going to site or trying the game your self.

-I am Radiance and Keep on Exploring 
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5062

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:21 am

Good review, +1 Karma.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 am

MOVED TO RPG REVIEWS
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

Good review
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Radiance

RPG Tokens : 3981

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Thank you guys for the positive feed back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 am

Ha ha admin, ur very funny
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 am

Uh... How am I funny?
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grandchase(Rebirth)MMORPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1