RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

fix the sentance #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

fix the sentance #1 Empty
PostSubject: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:04 am

replace the words 'insert' with the most creative word possible, the one that make up the most creative two sentences wins... Fame and fortune. Just copy and paste the sentence and replace the words SmileSmile

The (insert) trickled up the sides of the (insert) like snakes, crawling for their pray. (insert) shattered fiercly and shrill (insert) pierced the (insert)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 am

The spiders trickled up the sides of the walls like snakes, crawling for their pray. Glass shattered fiercly and shrill insects pierced the air.

The young (insert) killed the old (insert) with a (insert) and ran way to the hills to be alone with his (insert) and think about his (insert)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 am

Prisoner#627 wrote:
The spiders trickled up the sides of the walls like snakes, crawling for their pray. Glass shattered fiercly and shrill insects pierced the air.

The young (insert) killed the old (insert) with a (insert) and ran way to the hills to be alone with his (insert) and think about his (insert)
The young spider killed the old ant with a jab and ran way to the hills to be alone with his web and think about his naughtiness.

Suddenly, (insert) made a (insert) for his (insert)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 am

Suddenly, John made a move for his gun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:35 am

He (insert) the old lady and the lady was (insert) to hospital to be checked for (insert) but it was too late, she was (insert)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:15 am

He stabbed the old lady and the lady was rushed to hospital to be checked for stab wounds but it was too late, she was dead.

A (insert) wanted to (insert) and (insert)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fix the sentance #1 fix the sentance #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fix the sentance #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Extra Forums :: Creative Section-