RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:59 am

Nemo was running along side Gandal and nodded his head to perform a move to get rid of the guard.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4022
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:37 am

(sorry what?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:50 am

Gandal revealed a crimson dagger, aimed for the guard and threw, the blade piercing his chest. The knife then wriggledfree and flew back to Gandal's palm.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:00 am

I gotta get myself one of those Just thought.
She through three of her knifes at the guards dealing a deadly blow with each one.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:09 am

Gandal smirk, sending a though at Just, you want a dagger like mine, eh?
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 am

(It's Zexion by the way)

Marluxia caught up wit them then. "He was already dead you know," she said. " I had killed him whille you all ran away. If you had have notied there was a nice long line of red on his throat and he was leaning against a tree. Guards don't lean against trees." Can we go now Gandal? You said you needed to see a friend and I need to get my weapons.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 am

Gandal nodded at Marluxia, he couldn't be bothered saying anything. He sheathed his sword and started walking towards a small village.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 am

Marluxia hung her head. She was not used to feeling alone. She had always been surrounded by life. This time should have felt no different. She was surrounded by the trees and people she had never met but she felt so empty. What am I to do. Al I wanted was to escape and have some time by myself.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 am

Just followed the two in secret, hopping silently from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 am

Nemo ambled along beside the only people keeping him alive. He thought to himself "Would the guards find me, I have to tell the others what happened to me, I if do tell them it would put danger to them selves."  Nemo didn't speak till the they got to the village.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:57 am

(*waites*)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

"How long Gandal? Until we get to where we need to be," Marluxia asked. She was tired and hungry and about to pass out from the exhaustion.She hadn't used her powers so she didn't know what was going on with her.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 am

Just could feel her exhaustion and knew she could help but we torn whether or not she should blow her cover.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

"We should find cover, The guards will be out looking for us" Nemo said cautiously and hoped no-one out side of the group heard him. He proceeded towards a house and swiftly went up a house to check for any one in there. When he was up there and arrow went straight through his chest, he fell down in slow motion and shouted "NOOOO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:45 am

Marluxia had seen Nemo go into the house ahead of them but payed no attention. She then heard him scream. She had moved ahead by this point so turned her head quickly. She left the group running. She grasped her bow from her torso and started climbing the outer wall. She saw a guard and grabbed and arrow from it's quiver. She jumped from a window sill and shot her arrow, which pierced the guards forhead with great force, killing him instantly. She landed on her feet in a crouched position and ran to where the guards body lay limp on the ground. She grabbed her arrow and pulled it out, cleaning it with a rag. She then proceeded to find Nemo. When she did, she wrapped his body around her shoulders and walked back to the group. "We should find somewhere safe for him to be heal;ed and fro us to stay the night in," she said.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:35 am

(who to? Oh and Nemo do you want to be healed?)
Just heard Nemo's cry of pain and made up her mind. She ran towards the direction the noise came from.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Maluxia heard rushed footsteps behind her. She turned quickly to see a young woman running towards them. She was unfamiliar, but Marluxia had sensed her presence while they were walking through the forest outside the church. "What do you want stranger?" she called to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:45 am

Gandal looked around frantically, nemo being shot and random women popping out of no where. He equipped his dagger and sliced at the last of the guards before running over to Nemo.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:17 am

Marluxia placed Nemo on the ground in front of the house she had carried him out of. He was weak from pain and there was no water that was clean enough to heal him with. "This is going to hurt," she said softly. She grasped the arrow protruding from his torso and pulled it out. "Just like pulling cooled wax from your arm," she said. She ripped a strip of cloth from the lower part of her shirt and applied pressure to his wound.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:31 am

Gandal ran over to MARLUXIA sighing at the sight of blood, 'this is not good.' He mutter, placing a hand on Marluxia's shoulder, smiling uneasily. Things were not going well.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 am

"I know," she said. "We need to move him somewhere where there is fresh water. I can heal him when we do." She picked him up and began to carry him north. He was heavy even though there was blood pouring from his body and engulfing her hands. She closed her eyes breifly and she felt the water around her. The cleanest was further north. "About one kilometre in that direction," she said, nudging her shoulder north-west.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:52 am

Gandal nodded and followed, keeping his dagger handy, that crimson dagger... 'Is it bad?' Gandal said breaking through the silence that had fell over the group. To be honest, the wounds... Looked horrible. He looked away,
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:19 am

"Not very bad but yes, it is bad. He will need a lot of rest." She could hear water ahead. She walked a little faster. When the group had reached the water, she laid Nemo's body on the ground. "No-one go near him while I heal him. You hear?" She closed her green eyes and held out her hand towards the water. When she opened them again, they were a pale blue and water started to rise from the stream. It engulfed Nemo entirely. Like a giant hand, it hoisted him into the air. It searched for his wound and when it was found, it healed him. She could feel it enter and exit. Could feel it heal him. She used her power to gently place him on the ground and as her eyes began to turn green again, the water dispursed from his body and went back into the stream.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 am

Gandal was stunned, 'how...' He stopped talking, she may be feeling weak. He went behind her, prepared his hands if she fell.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 am

Marluxia staggered a little. "I'm a druid. I can do what I want with the elements." She then fell back into Gandal. She groaned and shut her eyes momentarily. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next