RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:56 am

"Uh..." Gandal mumbled, "What'd you just get me in to...?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 am

"What did you say?" Vigon said, turning menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:05 am

Gandal couldn't help but release his anger as he spat at Vigon, "Leave us alone, dog!" He snarled menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 am

Marluxia sighed and spun kicked Vigon. She grabbed a dagger and cut her bonds. She put it away and grabbed Gandal's hand, dragging him after her as she ran. "We're dead meat now. Prepare for the game."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:18 am

"I'm sorry..." He said, noticing the mistake he made. He put all the fresh anger into speed as moved forward and past Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 am

"Your quick, I'll give you that," she said laughing. She picked up her speed and ran next to Gandal. "But I'm just as fast."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:53 am

Gandal turned, giving her a stern face, "Look, can you be serious about this please?" He said, his last words shaking.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 pm

"Don't cry bro. That's not cool. All we need to do..." she trailed off when she saw the Elder. "Oh come on! Can't you give me a head start?" she called out. "Sorry Gandal. Freedom is a no go."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Gandal couldn't help it but let out every piece of anger he had bottled up through this journey. The anger he collected from leaving the church, seeing Nemo get shot by the guards, witnessing the banshees, seeing Marluxia's dead parents, the anger the destroyed castle put into him, the dragon, the killing... and now this. He stopped running. His eyes flashing a crimson, the same color as his dagger as he held out his hands.

He couldn't take all the anger; the anger he bottled up; hoping to hide and hoping it would all disappear. Well -- it didn't but it was about to. He knew that for a fact. He condensed the hate, the rage, the anger and let it out with a massive roar. The sound carried waves that shook the earth, once it touched something; the object dissipated, reappearing in some other random spot. The shock wave carried on until there was an enormous ring of nothing surrounding Gandal and Marluxia.

Gandal's eyes went back to the soft brown as he fell to his knees, "That felt good." He said at last, a smile breaking out on his face as he examined what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 pm

She rushed to Gandal. "What the hell was that?" she asked sternly. Then she smiled. "That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

"I have no idea what I just did but I think we got rid of these... druids -- for now. They were teleported to a random space so I suggest we get moving." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Marluxia grinned and helped him stand. She began to walk somewhere random.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 pm

"uh... what way shall we go?" He mumbled, laughing at the end.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:20 pm

"Anywhere you want," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

"I dunno why I didn't teleport you before." He chuckled as he touched her arm and they were in a small boat in the middle of an azure ocean.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 pm

"Okay. It's not the first time you've done that. But that, was amazing," she said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 am

Gandal laughed, "I can do better."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 am

"Alright then. Show me Mr Icandobetter," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:04 am

Gandal closed his eyes, still smiling, he splayed his hands as all the water around them dissipated except for the strip of water which held the boat.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 am

"I could have done that," she said with a chuckle. She held one arm out to the water that was being held back by Gandal and her eyes went a watery blue. She concentrated on it and watched as the water began to shake. Then the water exploded out of shape and formed a rose shaped pendant. "So. How did I do?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:16 am

Gandal shook his head, chuckling, 'Wanna play that game, eh?' He blinked and the surroundings around them changed, turning into yet another forest. The trees around him were thin and gaunt with leaves falling from branches. 'Want me to continue my trick?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:37 am

"Of course. Humor me," she said with a laugh. She was genuinly curious as o what Gandal could do.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:43 am

He clicked his fingers, a green tendril extended from his two palms, snaking into the air before delving into the ground like roots. The ground shook and glowed a bright orange. Abruptly, the dead trees around them shook as the leaves on the ground dissapeared, the trees growing fresh, new green leaves. His forehead started to sweat as the ground sprouted lumps of grass -- long and lush. Apple begun to form on the end of branches. Finally, the tendrils disappeared and Gandal smiled.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 am

Marluxia stared in awe of what Gandal had done. "It's beautiful." She was so surprised that she wasn't able to smile. She walked over to a tree and picked two apples. She walked back t Gandal and gave him one. "Here," she said. She put her apple in her cloak then extended an arm to a tree. The crawling vines extended out to her and started to cover her arm. She raised her sleeve and looked at it. The vines started to crawl int her skin and became a tattoo. "Hm." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:21 am

He smiled as he rested his head on a tree, 'If all this war never happened...' He sighed, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next