RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

"Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lai
Lai

RPG Tokens : 3349

"Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ Empty
PostSubject: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Jello people of this web corner! I was searching for a forum to do my roleplaying and decided to join this one. ^.^ Spur of the moment decision? Sure. Probably going to completely abandon my account for like a month before remembering I made it? Most likely. Anyway, I've only seen one category/thread that really intrigued me (and it's what reeled me in). The unrestricted section. My main motive for roleplaying , or what makes it "fun" for me is to escape. I get to set my imagination free and let all the parts of me I can't/don't really want to be shine through in dialog and characters with usually amazing people who help me do that. I also love helping others do any RPs they generally can't do (Ones that seemingly no one but their selves want to do). However, I must admit I generally do NSFW/NSFS role play . BDSM, Extreme Violence and other simply explicit "inappropriate" acts are generally included in my otherwise General Audience RP. For this reason I may rarely be seen posting anywhere except in private parts of the forum like the section I mentioned above. Cute Happy I'm a busy high school student, so I can be gone for long periods of time due to AP & Act prep, Homework, you name it. But when I am on I've been told by a quite nice few that I'm a lovely roleplaying partner. *+* meep. I don't know what else to say now ;o. So anyway, I hope to get to know some of you and put a smile on some faces ^.^. Baiiii, thanks for reading. :3

P.S. I refrain from having any Real Life relations other than friendships if anything, which is very rare and probably won't happen. :p
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forums, Lai! Hopefully you enjoy your stay here at RPG Lounge.

Also, if you aren't able to find anyone to role play with, I'd be willing (if it isn't anything sexual or anything like that). Haven't role played much in a while and I think it'd be interesting to participate in role plays I don't usually do.

So yeah. Welcome. You're a Wizard, Har
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8120

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5081

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello, Lai. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Lai
Lai

RPG Tokens : 3349

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am

Anorak wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Lai! Hopefully you enjoy your stay here at RPG Lounge.

Also, if you aren't able to find anyone to role play with, I'd be willing (if it isn't anything sexual or anything like that). Haven't role played much in a while and I think it'd be interesting to participate in role plays I don't usually do.

So yeah. Welcome. You're a Wizard, Har

I hope so too ^^. I would love to rp though (Even if I can find other people too aha)! I just got done with a Zombie one based on last of us on this 3D chat client IMVU.

Captain Nemo wrote:
Welcome!

Thank you, Nemo! ^^

HellaJoe wrote:
Hello, Lai. Welcome to the forums.
Hello, Nicholas wobbuffet. Wobbuffet cage? Wobbuffet!!! X'D. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5081

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:24 am

ACHTUNG.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4692

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

o/ Welcome to the forums!
I guess I'd also be willing to roleplay with you if no one else does, as long as it remains pg-13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ "Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Welcome Lai" Thanks automated computer message! ^.~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1