RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5052

Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:37 am

The world of medieval vets was a tough one; curing dragons of their bowel problems, helping trolls give birth, et cetera, et cetera. The workload is huge, and they need greater numbers. Come join the Med. Vets!

Start sending in your character applications!

Name:
Fears:
Backstory:
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8091

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:40 am

Character Applications:
Name: Nemo Dakkar
Native Land (Plus Desc.): Burma
Backstory: Nemo's back story full fills of wild adventures and then an encounter with a girl.
Character Desc.: Tall, Freckled and Sandy
Dislikes: Cocky people
Fears: Spiders
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

RPG Tokens : 5176

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 am

Name: Dr. Canoe Henryson (Named after the first thing his parents saw).
Description: Tall, has fancy rags due to him being poor.
Dislikes: Bad manners
Fears: The dark.
Backstory: Dr Canoe Henryson trained for many years with another doctor until a dragon ate his mentor alive.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Diamond/
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:50 am

Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians 13
Name: Jebediah J. Springfield
Description: ORANGE
Backstory: Growing up in a small town, Jebby learned how to hunt bottles of beer with a spear.
Dislikes: Canoes
Fears: An Orwellian dystopia.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4527
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Name: Michael Legge
Description: follow link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXLCD-5zcXallnRnPQwD9LvuEBz37R5JGYa-xJJAlWRrCiL5T
Dislikes: annoying flies and people
Fears: meteors from outer space, meteor showers
Backstory: Mike is trained to talk to dragons and support them since he was a little kid, so he has a lot of experience dealing with fire-breathing reptiles.
Other: He has a pet mini dragon (about a foot long), the kind called thorny dragon. Its name is Moloch, and he can spit fire up to a distance of 3 times his length (3 feet).
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Are we ready to start?
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:20 pm

I am.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:18 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:43 pm

YEah. LET"S DO IT GUYS
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 pm

*nudges Joe*
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 pm

OOC: Joe dude we gotta go.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:19 pm

The roleplay starts now.

Jebediah J. Springfield stopped to catch his breath as he gazed across the plains below from his location upon the mountain. He knew he was close to where he was heading, and he knew he couldn't stop now. He kept going up, grabbing ledge after ledge, pulling himself up. The home of his patient was coming into view.

His patient being a dragon, one of the most dangerous creatures of this land.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Dr. Canoe Henryson slowly walked around his shack glancing left to right at his patients, wondering which one would die next. Dr. Canoe Henryson loved the taste of dragon sandwiches and a pint of dragon blood to drink them down with. He noticed that his favorite dragon which he called 'Ronald Mcdonald' was limping. "Oh no," he said dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 am

Nemo Dakkar stumbles upon a ravine, He knew that he had to climb it. He grabbed onto an internal crevice in the wall face, he found more, he climbed them.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:36 am

OOC: Are they all working in the same clinic?

Michael was sitting at his desk, doing some paperwork. Well, actually, loads of paperwork, since there was a mountain of paper of his desk on various patients that all needed to be filed away or sent out or exchanged. His blue eyes darted over momentarily to his own dragon, who was sleeping on the crummy old armchair. He sighed, releasing an enormous weight from his chest.

The next slip of paper he picked up was a script notifying a Mr. Henderson of his need to bring his Bohemian Rafer to a check-up. All-right, Michael thought, that will need an envelope. With one hand, he opened a giant drawer and picked out an envelope; with the other, he signed the bottom of the page. He then meticulously folded the sheet of paper, slipped it into the envelope, and sealed it, all with a smooth flick of his hand. He then stuck on a couple address labels. Next leaning back and facing the envelope chute, he aimed, then threw. The envelope neatly slid into the chute and away.

The young doctor smiled to himself. Sometimes office work was fun. Sometimes, he thought, looking back at the waiting pile of papers, it's not. He grudgingly picked up another sheet of paper. This one looked like an important document, so, taking a sip of coffee, he started skimming through it.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:17 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:58 pm

OOC: How should we get them to meet? A dragon doctor parade with real live dragons, then somebody tries to shoot one big dragon to death and someone has to go deal with that person while the others work on fixing up the dragon?

Michael sighed. It was a copy of all the payments for one of his patients, a Brown-Feathered Whiptail. He sighed again. Office work was soooo boring.....
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Dr. Canoe Henryson stared at Ronald Mcdonald's leg, trying to work out what the problem was, then he noticed that there was a tiny troll eating the leg of poor ol' Ronald. Dr. Canoe Henryson in a fit of rage grabbed the troll and threw it out a window.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 am

(not entirely sure what to write here... lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Diarrhea - A Story of Medieval Veterinarians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1