RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

How was the Earth created?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

RPG Tokens : 3717

How was the Earth created? Empty
PostSubject: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:24 am

The TRUE way it was created was there was a taco named Jim and him got filled with Shrek's love and made a baby, it was Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglounge.net/u336
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5052

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 am

YOU HAD ONE JOB.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8091

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 am

2 Possiblities:

1. God made it.
2. The big bang
Back to top Go down
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 am

I KNOW I HAD ONE JOB, AND I DID IT CORRECTLY
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:28 am

You forgot the hypothesis made by Professor Minty and the prepositions made by other religions besides Christianity.
Back to top Go down
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:31 am

Oh I'm sorry, I have my own religion, it is called mintiaity
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 am

You Mintiatians, with your... TACO BELLS filled with... SHREK MEMORABILIA.
Back to top Go down
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:33 am

YOU KNOW IT BB
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:36 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:37 am

There the most predominate ones
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4419

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:50 pm

It's said that in God's eyes, a minute is like an hour, and an hour like a minute. Why couldn't the billions of years "Evolution" mentions, be the seven days god claims it took? Time is already relative, wouldn't it be more or less null in a god's eyes?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:28 pm

One time a guy asked God what a million dollars was like to him. God replied that it was but a penny.
One time a guy asked God what a million years was like to him. God replied that it was but a second.
One time a guy asked God if he could have a penny, and God replied that it would only take him a second.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:35 am

Firstly, the big bang theory is stupid, as I don't believe one single particle can create the Earth/Universe and everything in it. If someone could explain how this would be possible, that'd be appreciated.

This would leave the other most prominant idea, of God creating the universe. In my opinion, this would seem to be the most logical compared to others I have heard of. It would be possible for a God to create humans, worlds, animals and such. However, the only doubt about that theory would be, however, who made God?
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
MrPotatoWalrus
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
MrPotatoWalrus

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 am

Let me explain how that is possible: Tacos and Shrek memorabilia
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4419

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 am

The big bang theory is possible for a pretty simple reason. We're dumb. Mankind doesn't know hardly anything. We have billions of theories and assumed reasons for things, but there are so few FACTS, that almost every scientific theory is laughable.

As for god, I have several issues withe believing in him, but I do quite enjoy studying religion. As far as Christianity/Catholosism and other "God" believers are concerned, he has always been. In most religions, gods are born, or created by other gods, who were born. I rather like thinking that it's mankind's need for a higher power that made the gods. A massive, culminated willpower wanting for a single thing.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 am

It wasn't one particle creating all particles, it was everything in the universe squished into a tiny corner and an explosion resulting in that corner getting much immensely larger and all the matter inside spreading out.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am

Brony Joe wrote:
It wasn't one particle creating all particles, it was everything in the universe squished into a tiny corner and an explosion resulting in that corner getting much immensely larger and all the matter inside spreading out.

How was that 'everything' created?
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 am

Firstly, you must note that that 'everything' isn't the 'everything' we see today. There were only a few elements (three IIRC) and the other hundred or so elements were created by events following the big bang, e.g. the creation of stars. Now, concentrating back on your questioning of where the matter of the pre-big bang came from, scientists hypothesise that the remnants of the big bang, the radiation pulsating through the universe, suggest that the universe was created from an even earlier universe.

By the same token as your questioning, I ask you where God came from.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:18 am

As I said, if the God theory was possible, who made God?

Following on from your statements on the truth of the big bang theory. Let's say it is true and the existence of God is abolished. How does this create humans, dinosaurs and all of the other species on earth?
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:37 am

Bacteria?
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 am

Evolution. As small micro-organisms begin to combine with each other to slowly create the first basic multi-cellular organisms. As the years progress, soft-bodied organisms start to come into being, leaving no evidence other than their trails. Then, an explosion of life occurs, and soon the Earth's oceans are filled with prehistoric invertebrates, soon giving rise to the first fish. The amount of life in the oceans increase the amount of oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere, and plants soon find themselves creeping up upon our coastlines, followed by fish who start adapting the strength to crawl upon land. Insects litter the air and forests coat the planet, so much that the trees are exhausted for resources and start dying en masse, creating what would become the fossil fuels of today. Fish evolved into amphibians, creatures who could live in both water and land, and eventually they leave the water altogether and become the first reptiles. The continents eventually come together to form Pangaea, warping the original ecosystems set in place and wiping out most creatures on the Earth. As there is room, the reptiles are allowed to grow bigger and more dominant, and as the planet recovers soon the ruling class of the animal kingdom; the dinosaurs. A meteor lands, covering the world in a shadow and starving the plants and cold-blooded beasts of the warmth of the sun, and leading them to perish. As the clouds dissipate, mammals, offshoots of the reptiles covered in fur and able to produce milk, who survived the catastrophe, go from their original place as small rat-like creatures trying not to be stepped on into all sorts of beasts, growing horns, hooves and all sorts of curiousities. A branch of those small mammals evolve into lemurs, the first of the primates, creatures with opposable thumbs. As certain lemurs turned into apes, they become big and bulky, leaving their place in the trees for an existence on the ground. They start walking on two legs, letting them reach higher places and see more stuff, becoming the first steps towards the first of the hominids. Hominids are mobile, allowing them to travel from certain places to others as the retreating jungles of Africa necessitate the need for mobility. From their homeland of Africa varieties of peoples, the Cro Magnon people, the Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens spread. The ice age allows the Homo Sapiens to go where they originally couldn't, as land bridges formed by the ice and falling ocean levels allow them to cross more territory. The ice age also kills off the other species of humanity, leaving Homo Sapiens, us, the victors of the migration game.

Probably massively simplifying it. Ah well.

For an example of evolution today, look at the elephant. The ivory trade means many elephants are killed for their tusks. Some elephants do not have tusks, and they are left alone by ivory hunters as they are no use to them. Because more tuskless elephants are available to mate, this means the numbers of tuskless elephants are increasing rapidly at this moment of time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 am

What started all that then?
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:50 am

Mars.

How was the Earth created? Uhg2Di0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was the Earth created? How was the Earth created? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was the Earth created?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1