Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Share | 

"VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

RPG Tokens : 5621

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:31 am

Does Cyrus turn you on?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
There's Only The Two Of Us Here.

Oh:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

RPG Tokens : 2706

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:33 am

@Anorak wrote:
What kind of writer?

Most likely a fictional writer, I can't really write non-fiction to save my life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
...The flowing pants... The expanding shirt... I will make it all mine one day... Miley Cyrus is my name... Don't mention it...

helo it is me the admin creating a thing called an easter egg

♠ IRC Channel ♠ Gallery ♠ FAQ ♠ Chatbox ♠ Twitter Page ♠  Steam Group ♠ In Licentia ♠
>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lord_Diamond/
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:35 am

@Cyrus wrote:
Who is best troll?

Homestuck wise? Too many to choose from, my top 3 would have to be Kurloz,Karkat and Terezi. Non-Homestuck wise? u

...The flowing pants... The expanding shirt... I will make it all mine one day... Miley Cyrus is my name... Don't mention it...

♠ IRC Channel ♠ Gallery ♠ FAQ ♠ Chatbox ♠ Twitter Page ♠  Steam Group ♠ In Licentia ♠
>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:35 am

Cpt.Nemo wrote:
Does Cyrus turn you on?

Only when he flicks the switch.

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss

RPG Tokens : 2563

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:38 am

Best Matespritship troll-wise go.

Don't answer incorrectly.

...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:41 am

Latula and Mituna! It's a shame that Meulin and Kurloz didn't stay together though. It would've been interesting to see.

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:44 am

Lord Diamond wrote:
Latula and Mituna! It's a shame that Meulin and Kurloz didn't stay together though. It would've been interesting to see.

BZZZZZT WRONG. IT IS KAREZI. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LUGGAGE AND BOARD THE SHIP TO CORRECT LAND. HAVE A SMOOTH TRIP THERE.

...The flowing time... The expanding space... I will make it all mine one day... Cyrus is my name. Remember it...

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

k' any more questions?

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Ar e you my Father?

Oh:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:37 pm

No, I'm your daughter :O

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness

RPG Tokens : 3423

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Do you like cat pyjamas?

Oops off for a cheeky nandos m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 pm

They're okay I guess. Wait, we're talking about Pyjamas with like cat faces and stuff right? Not pyjamas made out of cats? Very Sad

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness

RPG Tokens : 3423

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Pyjamas with cat faces on them, I actually find them quite attractive tbh Wink

Oops off for a cheeky nandos m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 am

Shane, Do you love me?

Oh:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Cpt.Nemo wrote:
Shane, Do you love me?

I love everyone m8

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always

RPG Tokens : 16448

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:54 am

Do you like giraffe pyjamas?

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpglounge.forumotion.com
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:10 am

@Anorak wrote:
Do you like giraffe pyjamas?

I've never seen giraffe pyjamas. I googled them and they look pretty funky but cool

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:07 am

Do you like Cyrus Pijamas?

Oh:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:37 am

Cpt.Nemo wrote:
Do you like Cyrus Pijamas?

Of course I do. Very Happy

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:15 pm

What do you want to do with your life?

I'm dropping the lead questions, yo.

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:18 pm

@Cyrus wrote:
What do you want to do with your life?

I'm dropping the lead questions, yo.

I honestly don't think about the future much, but I'd like to: Write a good story, I don't really care if it's a book or not, tour the world, and meet some of my cool internet friends along the way, and just do the rest as it comes. I've already got a rough plan down as well. Very Happy

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 am

What's the weirdest thing you've role played as?

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 am

On RPGLounge I've only roleplayed as two different people who were/are pretty normal. But outside of RPGLounge I've roleplayed as some guy who trained with animals and could speak in different animal languages (examples: dog,cat etc) and in the middle of talking he would occasionally make an animal sound. I've forgotten the community it was now however.

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am

Ever sat on Santa's lap?

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Lord of Diamonds
Lord of Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:27 am

I apparently did when I was like 0-5 years old, although I can't remember it. But that's what people tell me!

>>> Donate to us! <<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond

Back to top Go down

"VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS HELP PLS " ~ Ask Lord Diamond

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next