RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4448

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:45 am

“The country of Equestria is primarily inhabited by Ponykind, which is made up of three species. Earth Ponies, who work the land, and grow most of the food anypony will ever eat. Pegasus Ponies, who command the skies, and direct the weather as they see fit. The last in line are the Unicorn Ponies, Arbiters of Magic, who command the ethereal forces of magic as they see fit.

These ponies live in harmony, and share part of there land with the Canin, a race of dogs. Within the Canin, there are the Diamond Dogs, rough and tumble mercenaries that ravage villages for valuables. Not all Canin support the Diamond Dogs, but all Canin will protect The Diamond Dogs if they seek shelter.

Griffins to the north, inhabit Griffindale, and challenge the Pegasi for control of the skies. A brash race of beings that have mor pride than sense at times. They match the Earth Ponies in strentgh, and Pegasi in speed, but have no magic. Should the Unicorns decide to forsake their flying counterparts, the skies may ring out with a lions roar.

To the west we have Zanzebra, homeland of the Zebra, so closely related to Ponies, but so very different. Quick on their hooves, and quicker with their wit, these desert dwelling creatures are masters of the potion, and brew up anything you might need, but at a price.

What does that have to do with you? You will come to know the meaning soon enough.”

A flash of light, a low crawl of music, and we open the curtain to a confused Pony race on the brink of oblivion. So close to death, barely clinging to life. Hanging on to a fragile spinning world, and if they let go for just a moment...

Shall I set the scene? A modern Equestria, circa 1700 B.A., nearly Hearths Warming. Snow powered the ground but did not coat it, and offered little in the way of winter fun. Our star, however, was not one for such childish means of entertainment. He had a higher calling, much, much higher. He would not know it until it was all to late, but he was the key to the destruction of Ponykind, and this is the story of how the curtains came crashing down.

Character Template:

Rules:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 am

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Img_2014

Name: Silver Knight

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Colour: Red

Coat: A tan color

Mane/Tail: Light brown

Physique: Tone

Residence: Owns a home in Egyl, the capital city of Equestria, but does not stay for more than a week at a time.

Occupation: Captain of the Knights Watch, and founder of the Crimson Knights.

Cutie Mark: A coat of arms.

History: Fire Wind, at the time, was born in a small village called Short Horn, just south of of the Griffindale border. As a colt he watched his parents get slaughtered by Timber Wolves. Had it nod been for Aegis, a passing Griffin, he too would have been slain and eaten. Aegis took him in, and raised him as his own. The Griffin was a Knight, a leader among his kind.

At the time, there was no formal military or guard within Griffindale, but Aegis saw fit to change that. He raised the young pony in a proud environment, and taught him the ways of the sword. When he was old enough, he gave the pony a name more befitting a proud warrior. Silver Knight. It was decided that Silver Knight would return to Equestria, and establish an order of Knights to guard their rulers, Chrono and Rhea.

The two rulers were hesitant at first, but were convinced by Silver Knights charisma, and confidence in the matter. Thus, the Knights Watch was born, and the Crimson Knights within it. The Knights Watch would stay, and guard the King and Queen, while the Crimon Knights set out into all of Equestria, taking care of everything else. Silver Knight, always insisting on going alone, was always the first to head out, and the last to return. Traveling was something he rather enjoyed.

Summary:Silver Knight is a proud, steadfast Stallion that believe in a true and pure Justice. He will stop at nothing to see that his and his rulers idea of justice is carried out, to all who inhabit Equestria.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Mypony10

Name: Vivacity (No last name)

Age: Shes a mare. I really didn't determine the age yet.

Species: Pegasus

Residence: Has a house in the clouds, usually there on her free time.

Cuite Mark: A red cross with white wings

History:Vivacity comes from a long line of excellent fliers and healers alike. The mares of the family were usually healers as the stallions would be part of the military branches. Much later on in the future, her descendant will break that chain by being one of the first mares in the military branches. (Thats all i got for what, im sorry if it isnt enough.)

Summary: Vivacity is a quick and careful pony who takes the lives of others very seriously, comrades or otherwise. She is also very loyal and wont go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5081

PostSubject: Zebra - Zhaka - Ready Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 am

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Zhaka10

Name: Zhaka.
Species: Zebra.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Coat: Stripey, alternating between a base of slightly blue white hair and grey.
Mane/Tail: Mohawk, alternating between black and slightly blue, as well as a beard, alternating between dark grey and light grey.
Physique: Muscular, stocky.
Residence: Living in a camp with a group of other zebras near the border between Zanzebra and Equestria.
Cutie Mark: I don't know if this is applicable or not.

History: Hailing from Zanzebra, Zhaka didn't know his parents, instead growing up under the guidance of Ra, whose job was teach the local children how to be warriors. Through a rough training regime, Zhaka grew up to be one of the best warriors among his community. During a migration of beasts, Zhaka's village was attacked and he managed to fend off the creatures, with only Ra being killed. His skills were recognised by the leaders of Zanzebra and they now send him off to complete tasks for the nation. At the moment, they have him at the camp of the Equestrian border, though he remains without knowledge of why they want him there...

Summary: Good at fighting, wants to serve his people, likes innovating in the art of battle, does not like cowardice, doesn't really open up to anybody, doesn't really talk, believes friends weigh him down. Not good at enjoying himself, stays inside during festivals. Scared of poetry. Don't ask why.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:34 pm

I just realized how much work I put into that character template. I must be out of my mind. Monkey

I'll go ahead and make the IC thread now. This will remain open for anyone, excuse me, anypony that wishes to join later.

The IC thread can be found HERE
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5081

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:01 pm

I have no idea what to post.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:05 pm

To be honest, it’s set up kind of poorly for a guard at the border to interact. Your best bet would be to have your character on some kind of diplomatic travel from one point in Equestria to Zanzebra, or the reverse, and he just happens across the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Equestria: Equinox [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1