RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

jumpers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

RPG Tokens : 3860

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Name: Death Strike
Characteristics:
Weapons: Master of all weapons, preferred weapons duel P99s great sword and four butterfly knifes
Skills/Abilities:one of the three that can jump at will expert marksman master of stealth and master of parkour
Fears: Being captured and experimented on
Appearance: A long black coat torn at the bottom the coat sites just right so you cant see his face he only shows his face to his true friends
History: Broke out of foster care never had not friends or family searches for some where to fit in
Other: Only one strong enough to hold the weapons, always has a 50cal. bolt action rifle close at hand, took a vole of silence at the age of 5 when his parents were murdered
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3667
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:24 am

What about punctuation Black knight.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 am

Death wakes up not remembering what happened last week all he knows is that the government is chasing him he cant stay in one place to long or they will catch up. He is already wanted DOA, he gets to his feet the room spins (because of a headache), stands still for moment gets dressed grabs his weapons heads out the door and sees some soldiers knocking door to door looking for him, he runs down the hall sees its a dead end but there is a window he speeds up the soldiers right on his tail he jumps out the window spinning in the air pulling out his p99s and shoots them in the head they fall out the window and hit the pavement death lands and the roof of the next building puts his guns away thinking to himself why are they chasing me if only I could remember
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:50 am

Name: Joseph Greggs
Characteristics: Joseph is a sadistic fugitive which is strong willed and cunning, and especially persistent in what he does, aiming to get it completed, no matter what.
weapons: Joseph uses his mind as a weapon,
Skills/Abilities: Teleportation telekinesis or more informally classed as Telenisis.
Fears: He has no known fears.
Appearance:

jumpers Psychopath_by_VOLIVOD

His face is hidden by an obscuring mask to hide fatal injuries and scaring beneath.

History: Joseph was one of the few first people to be picked by the Government for the Jumpers project, tested with the tier one. A few days after the operation, he grew unstable and the chemical mixture within began to corrupt, enhancing his power to a certain extent and allowing telekinetic power.

A few days after he discovered these absurd powers within, he broke from the asylum and back into the streets, completely abundant of his old life and beginning a new one - filled with a rich amount of crime and murder. He has been classed as psychopathic since and keeps hidden in society, not showing many his powers he was never meant to have. He wishes for revenge on the people which did this to him.
Other: Joseph's powers of telekinesis (in this case, he teleports not himself, but objects continuously so it looks like the object is moving or being pushed away) is limited and he can grow extremely weak if he overuses the ability.

Favorite Animal:Unknown
Favorite Food: Unknown
Favorite color: Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:51 am

(Not sure if implementing the power of telekinesis into my character is alright, so if you could tell me if my character is deemed fine, that would be appreciated.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 am

Joseph Greggs strolled through the street with dull footsteps, his white hockey mask obscuring his face from the public which swarmed past. No one looked at him, or at least payed him any attention, only concentrated on what they had to do, not concentrated on anything around them. Keeping to the shadows most shops gave off, he turned a corner into one of the more darkened streets, the shade coming from the roof's 'canopy' of sorts.

He looked back at the swarming people and sighed with relief, at least he could be alone. For now. He brought a bag of supplies from his back and examined it's contents, retrieving a stale piece of bread a reasonably new juice box, still covered with it's dirty plastic from the rain. They would have to do for his dinner.

Dropping the ripped bag, he slinked to the ground and rest his back against the wall, exhaling loudly. Making sure he was fully concealed by the man made shadows, he unclipped his mask slowly, pulling it from his sweaty face and placing it on his legs, bringing in a fresh gulp of air. Home at last.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Death pushes John's hand off him, Death turning around quickly so John doesn't see his pulling his hood on to his head grabbing a seat thinking to himself "I don't need your help" reaching behind the counter pulling up a bottle a ale and sitting down

Last edited by Edward Kenway on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 am

(i cant speak)
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 am

Death follows John thinking to himself were are we going
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 am

Death walks in kicks off his shoes and walks around to got to know the layout for a quick escape just in case
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 am

Death puts his guns on the table pulls out the mags and lays them down pulls them apart and starts cleaning them
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 am

A few hours had passed and he had awoke from a deep slumber, slipping his mask back on and looking above at the stars which slightly illuminated the stricken land below. Night had fallen alas and he'd have a majority of the streets to himself. There would be the occasional bystander or police which would stroll through the streets, but he'd always find his way around them, or distract them with necessary. The night was always a pleasure either way.

Joseph came to a standing state, pleased that no one had seen him as he came out of the alleyway, flicking the bread crumbs from his shirt and pants onto the grimy ground below before looking ahead, both with caution and with glee. Most of his life consisted on this darkness he had a lust for, and had treasured it ever since. With it's sense of security and wellbeing. It's sense of belonging. It all fit in, and always had since the sun died down over the horizon and the moon touched the sky and stretched out the myriad of darkness. It was beautiful. It was wonderful.

He turned a corner, noticing a group of drunks in the distance approaching him slowly. People like that never took much notice to him, all it took was a flick of his jumper hoodie, and his face would be hidden among the people around him. With a smile, he delved his hands into his pockets and moved closer to the buildings on one side of the road, parallel to the band of drunks.
Back to top Go down
Edward Kenway
Edward Kenway

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:32 am

DEATH reassembles his guns puts his p99s in the back of his pants (gets his shoes on) and walks out the door pulling the door close behind him

As he was walking down the street he saw a glimpse of a man he did not know but seemed very familiar he saw a scar on the man's face and at that moment Death had a flashback of the night his a mum was killed but it wasn't that clear he saw the man with a gun but was he helping or not?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 am

Joseph caught the glance of two of the drunks, one of them letting out a disgruntled laugh before swerving toward him, the mob coming quickly to his position. With a half hearted moan, he began to fasten his pace, turning into a darknened alleyway which would possibly turn off the crowd.

With surprise striking throughout Joseph, the band of drunks followed, throwing whatever beverages they were holding to the ground, the glass shattering beneath them and crunching beneath their feet. "Ugh..." He muttered benath his breath, ignoring their words and insults which the drunks flung through the air. Just a bit deeper in the alleyway, away from the light which the streets splayed upon the bitchumen roads. Just a bit deeper, into the darkness, and he could take care of them. Abruptly, glass shattered upon Joseph's back and he stumbled to the ground, the glass delving into his back and squirting out blood from his skin. Wincing with pain, tghe drunks began gathering around him, laughing with glee and ramming their studded shoes into his body. Hesitation struck him as a foot came with connection into his head and he rolled away from the band of men, freeing himself from their violent kicks.

Drowning the hesitation in anger, he crawled away and looked up at the men, their faces snarled and disgruntled, some carrying smiles, etched upon their grubby faces, stained with alcohol. He located his first target, a man dressed in long jeans and a leather jacket, his face turned into a snarl and his eyes wide with excitement. Joseph smiled and the man dropped to his knees, clutching his heart, the band of delinquents beginning to gather around him, the aura excitement merging into concern for their hurt comrade. Taking the oppurtunity, he came to his feet and took a few steps back as the man in the jacket exploded, his body rupturing apart and blood splattering over his comrades, his feet disconnecting from his torn body and his head rolling upon the gravel ground.

All Joseph heard next were shrill screams from the drunks, soberness seeming to fill through the men as they turned, beginning to run, two of them stumbling and scraping their skin upon the gravel. Joseph's smile broadened beneath his bloodiied mask as he stepped over the dissasembled corpse, making his way toward to the two stumbled victims, stepping on on of their hands. Without any word, any action, or noise, the man beneath his foot fell apart, just like the other man before. Before the other victim could escape, his head snapped upward and instead of imploding, shrill cracking sounds emenated from his bones and he fell limp. The screams from the others finally subsiding as they disappeared down the street, he smiled with satisfaction before disspiating in the darkness; teleporting from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jumpers Empty
PostSubject: Re: jumpers jumpers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jumpers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: The Graveyard-