RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

the third war

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4527
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

the third war Empty
PostSubject: Re: the third war the third war I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 am

Name: Gary
Characteristics: semi-wimpy kid with an overdose of pimples
weapons: his favourite pocketknife, blade 2-inch (dulled with use)
Skills/Abilities: very good at running, cheating, lying, stealing
Fears: tabby cats
Appearance:(post picture if you want) mop of curly black hair, colour-less eyes, thin gaunt face, ragged clothes
History: Parents died when he was really young, he'd been at an orphanage but now he's trying to live on the streets.
Other: loner, doesn't trust anyone, has a few raven friends
optional
Favourite Animal: raven
Favourite Food: toasted buttered bread
Favourite colour: black
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Cerberus

RPG Tokens : 3636

the third war Empty
PostSubject: Re: the third war the third war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

Name: Marduk Cerberus
Characteristics: humanoid demon creature
weapons: glaive
Skills/Abilities:warp
Fears: angels, fallen angels
Appearance:(post picture if you want) A demon skined human with wings and a black auror
History: Unknown
Other: never forgets his enemyies
optional
Favorite Animal: dog
Favorite Food:
Favorite colour: blood red
Back to top Go down
Kai the Wolf
Kai the Wolf

RPG Tokens : 3750

the third war Empty
PostSubject: Re: the third war the third war I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 am

Name: Kai
Characteristics: Half human/wolf guy His Skills in parkouring compliment his speed
weapons: M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle (EMR)
Skills/Abilities: Parkouring, Stealth Scavenging and Blade to blade/Close quarters combat (CQC)
Fears: Being up high or standing on Shoddy or dangerous structures that might collapse
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/4o1WD8r.jpg (OUTDATED AS HELL but close enough) Just note Kai is not plantigrade (He doesn't stand like humans do) He uses the Digitigrade Stance (Look it up >~<)
History: He was 16 when the war started, having to abandon his home and almost all his belongings, he lived with his familly, seemingly always on the run trying to avoid all conflict, the old van his Dad and him outfitted with armor plating could only protect them for so long though, A bomb struck near their Van leaving shrapnel stuck in the crater on the Van the blast left, The shrapnel killed his mother while the sheer force of the blast knocked his father out and caused him to go deaf, By the Time Kai Woke up the Van was already ablaze but luckily he managed to crawl out of the hatch on the roof his father made incase of emergencies, he escaped with some cuts 2 broken ribs, singed fur, his father's M39 EMR and 12 rounds.
Other: You get the idea, I hope...
optional
Favorite Animal: Wolf?
Favorite Food: lol Anything?
Favourite colour: Gray, Black, Blue, Red, Neons.

Last edited by Kai The Wolf on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

the third war Empty
PostSubject: Re: the third war the third war I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm

(urhm is this supposed to be an 18+ RP? Because if it is, it should be moved to unbridled...)

Name: Blake
Characteristics: Has trust issues, and a tendency to keep a good distance from large groups.
Weapons: Has a pocket knife.
Skills/Abilities: Can learn how to use different weapons pretty quickly, with basic instruction. Also knows a bit of taekwondo. Great at pretending everything is a-okay.
Fears: Can't deal with heights.
Appearance:Has unkempt layered black hair that barely reaches down to the shoulders when let down (sometimes it's kept in a low ponytail). Has sharp, icy blue eyes. Is around 5'5. Wears a black long-sleeved shirt and a pair of dark jeans.
History: Had a relatively normal life, save for a few bullying instances during high school, which soon led to personal withdrawal. Sure, contact is kept between old friends, and cooperation can be maintained with stangers for limited amounts of time when it's mandatory, but it should be noted that these connections are rather sparce.
Other: Either draws or reads dark stories to keep others away.
Favourite Animal: Wolves. Cats are also cool.
Favourite Food: Sweets, especially chocolate.
Favourite colour: Blue. Specifically, baby blue.

Last edited by Shibe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : XD Forgot to make my character)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the third war Empty
PostSubject: Re: the third war the third war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the third war

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-