RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Train Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 pm

The Train Station Train_Station__8_55_A_M__by_dibutade

A story of trains, trains, trains, trains and trains. I present to you;
The Train Station

As inspiration from the a story I ready yesterday, Jailbreak, I thought it'd be a nice and interesting idea to do something similar, except without the pictures. I'll simply start off with a scene which begins in a train station and take things from there, letting the next user to post to suggest what should happen next.

I will try to take the first suggestion, deeming how reasonable it is, and put it into the post after the suggestion and so forth.

Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Prologue.
The Train Station.

Anorak looked out at the dying sunset, exhaling softly as the last streaks of light died away, leaving him in the darkness in the desolate train station. He pushed both hands in his pockets with uncertainty, trying his best to ignore the chill which seeped through the cramped space.

With not much better to do, his eyes darted from side to side, surveying his peculiar surroundings. To his left, was a man dressed in a bear suit, skin visible through a gaping hole where the bear's mouth should be. In front of him, was a model of a boat, seemingly left behind by a passer by with a note attached to it's side. To his right, was a bunch of kids endlessly squabbling over a silly matter he didn't listen to.

What will Anorak do? To pass the time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10462

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Anorak should should look at the boat. (obvious answer I know but it could be interesting :3)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Anorak gives out an exasperated sigh. The boat looked most intriguing, so he picked it up from the table ahead of him. He looked over it, running a finger over the wooden structure, before slipping a finger under the note which was attached to it by a small piece of duct tape. He hesitated. What if this belonged to someone else? What if this note was important? His finger moved further under the note until he pulled it off. His curiosity had to be quenched.

He unfolded the note slowly, revealing neatly written words which took up a small portion of the white piece of paper.

Dear Anonymous,

You have found an old family heirloom which I have found to be no use. I have no family left, so I think it's time for it to be passed onto a new generation. I trust that good care will be taken of this, so I ask you treasure this as much as I did. As did my mother. As did my grandmother.

I just have one request for you; one final thing I didn't have a chance to do myself. I ask for you to find a box of flowers in the woman's toilets in the very first cubicle you see. Place the flowers where you found this boat. Please.

~Martha

Anorak stared at the note with wide eyes, not noticing that it took him ten minutes to read all of this.

What will Anorak do?
Back to top Go down
Obsidianic
Obsidianic

RPG Tokens : 3823

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 pm

He'll ignore the note and be a dense bro.
Yup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parukia.net/community
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Anorak almost chuckled as he spat on the note, before ripping it in half. He then brought his fist down on the small wooden boat, shattering it into millions. Not that anyone would care. He looked around at his other alternative to relieve his bored status.

A) Man wearing bear suit. Talk to him.
B) Kids scuffling over something stupid. Sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Obsidianic
Obsidianic

RPG Tokens : 3823

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:31 pm

He'll do neither and walk away.

Also like a dense bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parukia.net/community
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm

You guys make my character so cruel.  Crying Happy 

Anorak, suddenly realizing both of those choices would provide no interest, came to his feet and walked to a metal pole, watching the next train slowly approach his station. He looked down at his watch, pulling his sleeve back. 4:36 PM.

Abruptly, Anorak felt a cold finger tap on his back, making him whip around instinctively, to face an old man, holding out a hat which held a few coins and five dollar note. "Money. Please." He asked in a rasp, pushing the brim of hat against his chest, looking up to Anorak with brown eyes.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4528
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 am

He smiles nicely and pours in the hat a few bottle caps.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8092

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 am

He made a breath
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:25 am

(I'm going to go with Mr. Blackwater's choice, it isn't cruel. :()

Anorak gave a half-hearted smile and dug his hand in his pocket, pulling out a $2 coin and 50 cents. It would suffice, he thought as he poured it into the torn hat. After a few second, the man muttered a thanks and shuffled off, to his next 'victim.' He then began to stride toward the train which hissed toward the station, the metallic doors sliding open as he neared. A few people boarded it as he did, the glum train station turning into a plush train with a sparkling interior.

Anorak looked to his left, to see his usual seat, where a rather large man sat, a computer nestled on his lap.

A) Ask him to move, nicely.
B) Ask him to move, rudely.
C) Sit at another seat.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Galactic Boss
Galactic Boss
Cyrus

RPG Tokens : 5034

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:31 am

>Squawk like a pigeon and defecate on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:17 am

I agree with Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5053

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:19 am

Sit on the man's lap, see how he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 pm

(I think I'll just choose randomly from Joe's choice and Cyrus' using magical randomizing sites.)

Anorak's eyes dug into the chubby man's as he strode over to his plump body. "Hello there." Anorak said, trying to conceal his sheer hatred as he dove on flabby lap, his buttocks resting on his thighs. "You stole my seat." He said after a quick moment. As Anorak wiggled around, trying to get comfortable, he didn't notice the man's face go a dark shade of red and tiny wisps of steam escape from his ears. The man's stomach began to rumble loudly, but even this didn't get Anorak's attention as he fought for a comfortable posture on all the fat.

Finally, the man grabbed Anorak's collar, pulling it tight against his neck and threw him from his lap and onto the floor, catching horrified glances from people surrounding them. The man's face returned to it's normal colour and his stomach ceased the rumbling. Anorak glared at the man, the hatred blossoming into an unknown feeling. He would need to come up with a devious plan to get this man out of his seat. Revenge was in need.

What should his plan be?
Back to top Go down
HellaJoe
The Scribe
The Scribe
HellaJoe

RPG Tokens : 5053

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Lick his shoe. Film it. Put it on 'certain' sites of the internet. Profit.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 am

Say that he deserved it. Then get a nice-sized spade and use it as a lever to dump the chub out of your seat. Then sit on the seat and rest your feet on Chub's butt cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Station The Train Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Train Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1