RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Imberio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Two people wake up and suddenly find themselves in a world they do not recognize, the plants all glow with a strange light and the animals are nothing that have ever existed on Earth. They do not know where they are or how to get home, what sorts of troubles will befall them?
Back to top Go down
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

RPG Tokens : 4711

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

A young man stirs and, with a grunt, pushed himself up into a sitting position. His head was pounding and he was incredibly disoriented. Everything around him seemed to be swimming in and out of focus. Mostly out of focus… Probably because his glasses were not seated on his face like they should have been. He groped around for them rather aimlessly. Upon finding them and slapping them back on his face he stiffened.

“Well… This is strange… Where the sodding-…” He quickly decided it not the best idea to fret but instead to get everything sorted out in his head. Starting with who was he….

Name: Jake English
Nationality: Hailing from the mighty Great Britain
Education: Sod all.
Where the hell are you? That’s a good question.
How in God’s name did you get here? Another very good question. Perhaps the person conked out next to you has some idea as to where you are and how you got here.

Jake notices the figure still laying out cold on the soft grass a few metres away from him. He stood up, brushed his shorts off and moved over to them. He gave their shoulder a good shake and spoke in a voice that was – probably as little bit too loud given the circumstance – words that were meant to stir them awake.

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 pm

The girl jumped and looked around panicked and screamed as she saw some strange man waking her. "W-What are you doing in my room!?" She looked around and gasped as she saw that she wasn't in her room anymore. "W-Where am I...?"

Last edited by katisacat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

RPG Tokens : 4711

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Jake stood up tall again as the young girl screeched in his direction. That, for some reason, was not the reaction he had been expecting. Maybe this was a little more complicated than he initially thought it would be. He ruffled his messy black hair and looked around.

“Well… I had to admit I was hopin’ that you would know where we were…” He mumbled with a frown. His forest green eyes scanned the foliage, it seemed to give off an ethereal glow, unlike the plants in the forest near his home. The sudden onslaught of nerves made him a little bit warm. He took off his green button down, standing in a white t-shirt, short khaki shorts and clunky hiking boots.

“You up for a little bit of a look around? No use staying in one spot we’re probably off a highway or something.” He said walking over to a wall of bushes and tearing branches out of the way.

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 pm

The girl looked around nervously and nodded softly, standing up, she wore a light blue t-shirt with jean capries and matching tan and blue sandals, her soft grey/blue eyes and light brown hair was long and straight down her back. "Ok..." She said as she followed him over and started moving the branches out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imberio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imberio Imberio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imberio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fantasy Role Play-