RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Natural War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

Natural War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

He gave a soft nod as he opened the door and began walking down the street, letting Kristina lead the way to the barber shop, pushing past mobs of people which had gathered in the streets. "What's going on?" Joseph muttered to Kristina, trying not to maintain a stare at the dozens of people which surrounding them both, walking toward something ahead - all seeming to be going in the same direction. He then looked up, to notice an army helicopter swivel overhead, following by another two which landed at least a kilometre ahead - numerous soldiers exiting the chopper in an instant.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10491

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Kristina stared in fear. "I... don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Joseph looked behind, noticing most of the army mingling with the crowd of people they had joined, at the back of the group. "Please keep forward in an orderly fashion." A man shouted from a loudspeaker attached to a helicopter above, "Keep moving forward - we're here to ensure your safety."

"No." Joseph shook his head, "I still need to find my parents..." He muttered before turning around, halting the people which were behind him, "Mum! Dad!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, tears pricking at his eyes, "I need to find my parents!" Joseph began wading through the mob, trying to pass through the soldiers which enforced the people. He pushed against them, but they threw him to the ground. "Mum.... Dad!" He muttered, his skin grazing against broken glass.

One of the soldiers picked him up and shoved him forward, "Keep moving, boy." He said, disconcerting with his dilemma, the soldier punched him in the gut. "Keep moving!" Joseph sobbed quietly, slowly moving back to Katrina.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Kristina's eyes widened and she shouted at the soldiers. "HEY!" She moved forward and checked on Joseph before glaring at the soldiers. "You little-!" She threw a punch and knocked the soldier that had punched Joseph back. Kristina then grabbed Joseph's hand, "Let's go!" She kicked another soldier in the gut before running past him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Two of the soldiers broke from the group, holding lengthy batons which they viciously brandished. "Get back here!" One of them explained as they passed through the abandoned streets, the thunder starting up once again. Joseph sprinted ahead, now dragging Kristina forward as he ducked into an alleyway, rolling through the darkness before pressing himself against the wall - waiting for the soldiers to go past.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Kristina had to keep herself from screaming as the thunder boomed and she trembled hard.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:30 am

The two soldiers moved past, suspecting them to be somewhere further down the road. Once they were out of sight, Joseph exhaled with relief, letting his heart cease the consistent hammering against his chest. He kept his back against the wall - the fear still subsiding within.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:41 am

Kristina was still a victim of the fear as the thunder and lightning crashed around her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:50 am

Joseph finally pulled himself away from the wall, going back to the destroyed streets which were littered with the rubble. Far off in the distance, the signs of tornado stretched toward the land - it's tendrils of air hitting numerous building. The tornado - still dozens of kilometres away from where they were sent shivers up his spine. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 am

Kristina was trembling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 am

Joseph grabbed Kristina's hand, trying not to let his fear show as he began running through the streets, looking around attentively for any sign of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 am

Kristina stumbled after him nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:25 am

The rain began to start up once again, patting down on them softly as they moved through the streets, the barber shop finally coming into view.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:26 am

Kristina looked up fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 am

Joseph then looked across, noticing that the tornado was coming closer, and dozens of helicopters were about to sweep overhead. He began running, pieces of paper flying through the air as he burst through the barber door, the outside glass shattered and chairs flipped over.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:48 am

Kristina stumbled in after him and hid under a counter.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:58 am

"Mum?" He said, wading through a centimetre thick layer of water which was on the ground, "Dad?" Joseph said, too preoccupied in the process of finding his parents, he didn't hear the roaring of the tornado outside.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 am

Kristina hid, trembling in fear as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:12 am

Joseph shook his head, "You have to be here... Mum... Dad..." He gripped one of the swivel chairs before looking out the window, noticing the tornado considerably close, picking up pieces of furniture - bringing it into the spinning vortex.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:13 am

Kristina cowered, crying.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 am

Joseph shook his head, tears crawling down his cheeks as he watched the walls begin to rip apart. He rushed forward and grabbed Kristina's hand, "Let's go." He said between sobs as he dragged her into the back-room of the barber, the roaring of the tornado intensifying as it tore up the streets.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 am

Kristina trembled and continued to cry as she was dragged into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:23 pm

They reached a room, pooled with water as they burst through the backdoor, tumbling back onto the street as the houses around them were pulled from the ground - being pulled up toward the sky. Joseph swerved to his left, before running away from the spiralling vortex of wind.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Kristina tried to run after him but tripped and fell, sprawled on the ground she could feel the strong winds about to pull her away.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:40 pm

"No!" Joseph grabbed her arms and pulled her back out of the rift of wind, "Keep moving!" He shouted over the roaring of the vortex, noticing a helicopter in the air. A smile of relief came upon his face as he saw it, "Over here!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural War Natural War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next