RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Chuck Norris Jokes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8113

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:26 am

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Show us your best Chuck Norris Joke!
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:54 am

Chuck Norris Jokes Celebrity-gifs-what-is-this-i-dont-even

^
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:37 pm

The look on horror written on my face after reading number 7 was so intense I'm sure you could feel it all the way over in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:54 am

Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:57 am

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:41 am

Noone makes a page about Chuck Norris and lives. Im coming for you Nemo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:43 am

Normal people cut hot butter with a knife, but I cut an hot knife with butter. Also, I once shot down a fighter plane by pointing a finger in the air and saying 'Bang!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuck Norris Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris Jokes Chuck Norris Jokes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris Jokes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1