RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dwindling Survival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:44 am

Sienna slapped Jake's arm playfully, removing it from the cluster of presents which lay under the imposing tree, dressed with flashing green lights and thin tinsel. "They aren't for you." She rolled her head back and laughed before placing her hand in his, "I have your present in my pocket."

Jack's grin blemished further as he squeezed her hand and placed his hand into her pocket, keeping his eyes on hers. At first, he felt the leather of her shorts, but then felt a small slip of paper which he pulled out instantly, bringing toward his face. "Is this a--"

Sienna squealed with delight as she shuffled closer to him and snuggled against his hand, "We're going to Hawaii!"

The voice rung through his head time after time... the moment seeming so real in his head which longed to be awakened. Him thinking it would fine was a clear misconception - his life ruined in the matter of seconds, not even able to hear her last words as the plane dipped toward the ground and pandemonium filled every inch of the vehicle. He remembered flinging himself from his seat, bags and other things being tossed at him as he moved through the tipped aircraft. The toilets resided as a perfect bunker and was the first place he went to until all went black.

Jack's eyes flashed open, his pupils blurred by the shimmering smoke which encircled his feeble existence. His head pounded and his hands shook from the state of shock he had been placed in. His nerves raced, his blood pulsed at a high rate and his heart hammered at his chest - begging to be free from this madness. For a second, he couldn't hear a thing but his heart beat until his ear lobes popped expectantly and sound flooded him all at once - overwhelming him.

Where am I? How did this happen? Each thought raced through his head, each thought being complied with an explanation or a vision of the past. Where is Sienna? Sienna? He sprung up from the sheets of metal and looked around, his surroundings distorted.

"Sienna!" He screamed, his fingers curling as they scraped across the metal and he his eyes darted from side to side. "Sienna, where are you?"

[1x1 RP : @Atlin @Anorak]
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4441

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:13 am

A low ringing resonated from inside his mind as his eyes fogged from the smoke bellowing into his face. Realizing it was smoke, he quickly rolled off the wreckage, but not before he inhaled an unhealthy amount of the burnt vapor. As he rolled side over side to the sand below him, his left hand caught a jagged piece of metal, slicing the back of his hand wide open. He would have let out a cry or grimace, but he was busy coughing up a lung and trying to get his vision to clear. He still wasn’t sure what had happened. Crashed, possibly, but how, and why? He was to disoriented to think. As he began to fumble around, his vision clearing, and hand bleeding, he heard shouting.

“Sienna?”

He asked himself aloud as he shuffled toward the shouting. He could make out a person in the distance. He held out his bleeding hand and walked toward the other person.

“HEY!”

He shouted, his voice covered in rasp from the smoke inhalation. His hand’s bleeding began to slow as he shuffled on. Looking down he noticed he had fallen again, more wreckage. He couldn’t move. He’d inhaled to much smoke. He watched the fire around him until he lost consciousness.

[@Anorak]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:04 am

Jack looked up, the distortion in his vision lessening each time he blinked as he heard a voice ring through his head. Was someone shouting at him? He peered forward to the silhouette of a person whom was crawling amongst the wreckage, he seemed to be injured - the assumption coming from the fact of one hand which hung limply by the figure's side. The figure then stopped moving and collapsed completely.

"Is someone there?" Jack asked, as he crawled forward, his legs buckling every time he attempted to walk. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake off the state of shock he had been plunged into. The smoke then started to dissipate from the vicinity and Jack scrambled forward to the now exposed man and gasped. He seemed to be unconscious, his progressing through the wreckage delayed by his injured hand which was mildly injured.

Jack grabbed the man's hand which wasn't injured and began dragging him across the sheets of metal, trying to avoid sharp obstructions which would hurt the man even further. Even thought he was unsure what he would do with this man, he brought him to a palm tree which looked to be burnt. A palm tree?

Jack looked around as the smoke further retreated to reveal a mass wreckage which was expelling smoke, half drowned in water.

"Where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Fire. He heard the faint crackling of fire while he slept. It took him to a time long ago.

"And then she just flopped into the pool!"

The fire popped as the men in his company sat around it, telling stories of their home lives to pass the time. Each one but him seemed to be there for the same reasons. They were all young, too young. At 26 he was the oldest man in the company, 18 being the youngest. He wasn't but a couple years older than the next up in age, but he felt older, he always had. They were kids. Each one of them had come from a situation that gave them little other choice than to enlist. Some came from broken homes, some from military school they had been sent to for bad behavior. They weren't bad kids, just loud, and arrogant.

"No, that's enough. We'll let it splutter and fade for now."

He said as one of the boys was about to add my wood to the fire. They didn't need it to last any longer than what was left to burn, the sun would be up soon anyway. It was supposed to be a turn shift watch while they slept, but none of them wanted to bed down for the night. They would be exhausted the next day, but it was something they would have to learn to deal with.

"You're going to need that water..."

He said aloud, his memory taking him over. He was still drowsy, but he was coming to, and could make out the shape of a man near him. He wasn't sure who it was, but knew by looking at it he had been dreaming of Bravo Company, and this man was not a member. He rose his hand up and smacked the ground below it.

"What, happened?"

He asked, his voice shaking as he spoke. His eyes regaining clarity from the smoke filmed blur.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Jack's legs buckled once again and he fell against the shaft of a tree, groaning. It all made sense now - the pieces he couldn't find, finally moved into place and he became aware of the situations. The first thought the came to mind was survivors. He had to look for as much as he could. His thought were then distracted by the man mumbling strange words - words he couldn't hear over the popping of fire.

Jack leaned forward where the man lay, his eyes flickering open - the action barely visible through the smog which had recollected and swarmed his surroundings once again. He flopped back against the tree as he heard his words, his head resting against tough bark which irritated his skin - but that didn't matter now. Nothing mattered.

He swallowed solemnly and looked at the massive leaves which folded from the trunk of the tree and sighed. "We crashed." Jack said as he let his eyes close, relying on the darkness to keep him safe, "We crashed and we're stuck here."
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:07 am

Crashed. He could have sworn the man said they'd crashed. How, and where, were the questions flooding the back of his mind, his forethought was on the people. He pushed himself up against the tree, his lower half not working the way he would have liked.

"What about the others? That was a full plane"

He said as he looked around. Bodies. He could see a few scattered bodies, and pieces thereof. This was nothing new to him, nothing he hadn't seen before, but that didn't make it easier to take. If they were the only two, than at least four hundred people died, likely more than that.

"Who's Sienna?"

He asked the other survivor, his legs shaking as he pushed off the tree to stand. He needed a better look at the crash. Whatever cause it, the plane came down half way onto the beach of, whatever island it happened to crash on. He wasn't sure. He had been asleep for most of the flight. Whatever caused the crash, it did the job proper. There was almost no engine in sight on the right wing, and he hadn't gotten to the left, but assumed roughly the same could be said of it.

This was something new. Something he had not been trained for. Two tours in the middle east, and he had never been trained on how to handle a plane crash. Sure, there were the typical brass and medal types that said to 'rely on your equipment', which was great advice. Maybe his sneakers would save him, maybe the metal button on his jeans picked up CIA messages. He needed to get his head together, it was still too clouded. Beyond that, he needed to stop the bleeding on his left hand before he passed out for good.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

Jack gave a slight shrug - not having any specific answers for what had happened. All he had known was they were stranded on an island - brought here by a failed aircraft. He sighed, thumping his head against the tree, anger pulsing through him. His eyes then flashed open to his first question, hesitating before answering.

"It doesn't matter." He said, looking forward at the flames and smoke, and beyond that sheets of metal which had been ripped apart and splattered with blood. "She's somewhere better now, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:15 am

He didn't know what that meant. Sienna could have died in the crash, or a thousand other things. He wasn't looking at the man as he spoke, which may have given a better clue. He chose to focus on the wreck, as he regained control of himself. He took off his dress shirt, using one of the jagged pieces of wreckage to make a base cut so he could tear a strip off and close the wound on his hand.

The rest of the shirt was tied around his waist after he untucked his tank top. He realized after a few moments of surveying the crash that he had his phone in his pocket. He hurried to check it, to see if it would work, but his good hand promptly let the phone hit the sand, a large crack across the screen revealing the innards glinted in the fire.

"I suppose that would make it to easy wouldn't?"

After he had walked the majority of the crash, he looked to the ocean. The ripples shimmered with the view of the mid day sun. What he thought was most of the plane, was in fact just the nose end and a dozen rows of seats. The true majority, a good eighty percent, of the craft was slowly sinking into the water a fair swimming distance away from them.

"Ah crap."

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:19 am

Jack looked over at the plane and his eyes widened as it began sliding from the land, the fire being doused out by the water and being replaced with even more vapour. A blast of the smoke came his way and he moved it away with a subtle wave of the hand, slowly coming to his feet. All he could hear was a deafening screech of metal against metal as it moved down the sand and tumbled into the water, three quarters of it fully submerged in five minutes.

There was no real point in looking for Sienna. She had been at the front of the ship at the time and that was what hit first - striking this island with sheer intensity and force. He knew what had happened to her and there was no point in denying it. He felt as if he should have been filled with sadness or some other feeling within relations to that - but he felt nothing like that. All Jack's mind was filled with, was the screeching and splashing of water, mingling with the flowing of smoke which was generated profusely.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:52 am

"No swimming that until my hand closes up a bit."

He said aloud as he walked back to the other man, just in time for the plane to slink back into the ocean. he had hoped to salvage what he could before a tide or storm took it away, his luck was apparently going to hold out in a state of bad.

" Damn it."

He said more to himself than the stranger beside him. He took a moment to look the man over before he started searching the wreckage on the beach. As much as he wanted to hop in that plan and take everything he could use to survive or make a signal, he wasn't about to jump in a sinking airliner. He sought to the scraps of metal and scattered pieces of luggage from the carry ons that made their way ashore.

" What are the chances my stuff made it?"

He wondered as he hunted around. The man spent the time he had left until sundown gathering large piles of items. organizing them into groups. Luggage, Metal, Seats, Belts, and a small gathering of the uncooked food from the stewardesses prep station near the cockpit. They at least had a small amount of food, and more than enough material to make a fire to get the ocean water drinkable, assuming he could find a container to hold the drop off in.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:49 am

Jack stared at the bubbling water for a second, before returning to his position under the tree, perspiration beginning to form on his forehead. He then looked up at the man and shrugged at the question. He then came to the realization that he had known this man's name. He looked up and he wiped the back of his sleeve along his mouth.

"Your name-" He said, his voice shaken and his lips dry, "-What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:12 am

He stopped sorting what he had salvaged for a moment and turned, facing the man as he spoke

"Joseph Canterbury, call me Joe."

He said with a two finger salute before getting back to his sorting. He had broken his piles down into smaller piles still. He'd managed to find a carry on that had a suit jacket in it, with the extra buttons and thread. If he could find a needle, he'd be set to stitch his hand back up and get some real work done.

"You have a name?"

He asked as he tossed the man a bottle of water he had salvaged from the stewardesses area. He had three more. After that, they would absolutely have to start purifying the ocean water, or start catching rain. "Coconuts, maybe there are coconuts on the island" he thought as he sat the waters aside and began rummaging through other bits of luggage.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:13 am

He caught the bottle of water in his hands and popped off the lid, bringing to his lips as he began gulping profusely before breaking it away - aware of their tight amount of supplies. Jack sighed with relief as he brought a hand to his neck and rolled his head back - treasuring the feeling of the cold substance rolling down his dry throat - relieving the parch area. "Thanks." He said, looking back at the man as he placed the bottle by his feet, screwing the lid back on tightly. "My name is Jack. Just Jack.' He said a little too slowly, as he dug his shoes into the sand.

Jack was still unsure if he could trust the stranger he had been presented with - the only reason he was talking to him was because he was the only survivor. Jack wasn't a social person and wasn't used to talking to strangers - it was just him and Sienna most of the time, cramped in their two bedroom apartment which they scraped up money for - reserving most of their cash for a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Joe looked over his shoulder as the man spoke. A first name. A hesitant first name. His only source of human contact wasn't very social, and that was a shame. Joe was a very out going person, and a raging Type A personality. It took him a moment to find a suitcase that had regular clothes in it. Until then he had found several water logged laptops, and a few cell phones. Unless they were really blessed, none of them would work after their swim. At least the clothes could still be used.

"Well, I think that about does it for what we have.”

He said as he stood back. He had piles for clothes, food, water, and assorted tools. Mostly small pocket knives and a couple allen wrench sets from a tool bag that was inside a suitcase with one of the ruined cell phones. He doubted the allen wrenches would come in extreme handy, but they were light, and he wasn’t about to leave anything behind.

“We’ll need to find shelter for the night, or make some if we can’t find it. We’ll see what we can gather tomorrow, see just how many graves we’ll need to make if we can’t get off this island.”

He spoke softly, his head had begun spinning again. The rush of trying to gather supplies was gone, and he was getting very tired. He knew he liable to pass out again, but Jack had helped him once, and he was confident he would again if need be.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Jack nodded twice, coming to his feet once again as he glanced at the sun which was filtered by the overcast trees. He picked up the water bottle which was on the ground and looked behind him, a soft sigh escaping his mouth. Once the smoke had dissipated enough, it revealed a immense jungle, littered with overgrown plants, weeds, roots which were bursting from the hard soil and who knows what else.

"Well." Jack said, blinking twice consecutively as he placed a hand on the tree which was next to him. He then glanced back at Joe, "Do you have a pocket knife there? We're both going to need ones if we're going to pass through here."
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:51 pm

“Got one that’s worth using, the others are to cheap to hold an edge for very long.”

Joe said as he tossed it to Jack. A single edged, folding knife with a four inch blade. It was nothing special, but it was the best they had for the moment. Joe knew that if he could get to his things, they would at least have a more suitable knife for whatever they needed it, and some para-cord for, well, everything. He wasn’t exactly packing for an island survival mission, but he had at least two things that would greatly aid them.

“Won’t cut the brush to good, and I wouldn’t use it to try, you’ll just wear down the blade. See if you can’t find a scrap of metal from the plane, wrap a shirt around the end and use it like a machete.”

He suggested as he laid out a puke green shirt with some punk skater design on it. Nothing against the skater community, he just happened to be going through that suitcase at the moment. His mind went fuzzy for a moment after he sat the shirt out, his eyes losing their focus. After a moment of staying still, he slowly stood up and grabbed a bottle of water for himself. He drank very little, just enough to wet his mouth and swallow.

“Need to get on that shelter before I black out gain.”

He added as he pushed through the thick overgrowth and made his way into the forest beyond the coast. Set on finding a cave, or rock formation that would work as a shetler base for the first night. He would need to think of something more permanent for the long run.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Jack caught the knife firmly in his hands. "Thanks, Joe." He asked as he flicked his hand away from his body, the blade flicking from its case swiftly. He allowed a smile to come to his lips before his eyes drifted to the wreckage, finding numerous sheets of metal, yet not all of them were a suitable size to use as a machete. He walked forward, picking up a burnt, brown shirt as he moved, spotting out a lengthy metal sheet with a minuscule width. It would have to do if he wanted to pass Joe's suggestion and pass through the jungle.

He bent over slowly, bones in his back popping expectantly, causing him to groan loudly. "Stupid back." He said as he softly gripped the metal and returned to a standing position. Jack then wrapped the shirt around the metal, tying it into a knot once it was firmly around the end of it. He then slashed it into a nearby tree, gasping as it sunk into the tree, the thin truck cracking and splitting. Jack pulled away the blade and jumped away as half the palm tree tumbled to the sand below.

"Heh, looks like it works." He laughed reluctantly as he walked back to the tree he had been leaning against.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:27 am

Joe was pleased to see the makeshift machete working. He had almost figured it wouldn’t, just to spite him. He was taking it slow. A new area, a head injury, and dwindling daylight. He was in no rush to fall into a pit, or cave. It didn’t take long to realize how thick the greenery was. He could just barely climb over the roots of the massive trees as he went further into the island.

“STILL WITH ME JACK?”

He shouted as he broke a branch from the tree he was climbing over. It would make the perfect walking stick, as well as a bludgeon if he came across some kind of wildlife. Force protection in an unfamiliar situation and place were paramount for him at the moment. Second to that was shelter, which he believed would be a vine hammock or lean-to at that point.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

"Yeah, I'm here!" He shouted back, loud enough for him to enough, but not loud enough to catch the attention of any wildlife which would have been deeper in the jungle which lay ahead. He swung the make-shift machete across a vine and moved it out of the way with his hand, before wiping it across his forehead where perspiration trickled.

His eyes darted up at the trees which formed a canopy of sorts, no wildlife around. Jack assumed they had been scared off by the crash or were intolerant of the smoke which had flooded the vicinity. Either way, it made things easier. He noticed Joe, north-west of where he currently was. He seemed to be breaking a branch from a tree. Jack's eyes darted ahead once again as he continued his trek, swinging his blade down wherever necessary, and breaking branches wherever needed.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Joe had found several trees that could be used for lean-to’s, and a few younger ones that could make good spears, or support posts. It didn’t take him long to get to the point of exhaustion. Whatever had hit him in the head did a good job of messing him up. Unless Jack found a cave that was dry or serviceable, Joe was going to start on a lean-to.

“Jack, gather as many large palm leaves as you can while you look around”

He said in a strained voice, his body was giving in, fast. He needed to get the framework up before he passed out again, as he highly doubted Jack knew what a lean-to was, let alone how to make a sturdy one. No offense to jack.

Joe spent the next hour fighting the pain in his head as he built a large enough structure for the two men to sleep in, and had set the flooring with palm, and assorted other greenery. He would need to sit tight, and stay awake until Jack got back, Joe had hit his limit, both in energy, and materials to build with.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Jack did so, slicing down as may palm trees as he good, dragging along the trunks by their elongated green leaves. Bringing them to were Joe was, he placed them by the structure he had created, wiping away perspiration which trickled from his forehead. "Looks..." He puffed, placing a hand against his gut, "Looks good." He said, looking over at the man closely for the first time.

"You're not looking too well." He muttered as he grabbed a stick, beginning to sharpen it with the makeshift machete. "Is everything okay?" Jack asked, elevating his voice a little as splinters flew from the stick, starting to form a dagger type weapon which would provide useful with any wildlife which came to close - depending on the hostility, of course.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Joe coughed, his throat drying out again. His bloodloss was taking what water he had in him and converting it into energy to keep going, but his batteries were running dangerously low.

“Alright, see the crossed pieces? Lay the leaves across them, starting at the bottom. If you start at the top, the roof’ll leak.”

He took one of the leaf bundles and put it in place, to show Jack what he meant, and swiftly returned to laying down. His head was spinning, and he was pretty sure he had exuded all his body water in sweat. The man took what was left of his water bottle and drank it. The water he had wouldn’t last long, and assuming he woke up in the morning, he would need to help Jack make a salt distiller for the sea water.

“That’s all I’ve got. Hopefully I’ll see you in the morning.”

With that, the man gave in to his wound and allowed the exhaustion to take him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Jack moved upward from where he was sitting, noticing Joe begin to slump, before slowly falling backward. He dashed forward, dismissing the weapon he was making as a root caught onto his life, tripping him over. His face slammed into the forest floor and Joe crumpled on his man-made structure.

Jack cursed rather loudly as he scrambled to his feet, noticing his jeans were torn from the root. He gave it a kick before moving over to Joe - his face extremely pale and dampened with a high amount of perspiration. "This is going to be a long night." He muttered in a bitter tone as he moved one arm under Joe's legs and the other around his neck. On the the count of three, he picked him up - struggling at first before adjusting his arms for a suitable grip on the rather large body. Jack moved Joe inside his structure, sliding him across the palm wood until he was partially concealed in the shadows the walls cast.

Jack moved his hands away from his accomplice and stepped out of the structure, looking at the few palm trees he had collected. He moved over to them, picking up the sharpened piece of wood he had been working on as he did so. He was best adding more to Joe's structure than focusing on weapons for now, night was setting in quickly and he had no idea what came out at night. He eventually grabbed five of the palm trees, moving them away from the site, yet creating a 'border' around the building. He then ripped the palm leaves from each tree until they were all completely bare.

He then began to place them upon one another, not totally sure with what Joe expected when he woke up. After a short extent of time, the roof was littered with crossed over palm tree leaves, hiding any gaping holes where water would be able to enter. Jack than clambered into the structure, hiding from the darkness which the forest was beginning to set as he moved to the shadows - letting his eyes close and his consciousness drift away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwindling Survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwindling Survival Dwindling Survival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwindling Survival

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1