RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5894

Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Charlotte was lost in a daydream, her little sister Victoria would have loved the view, unfortunately Victoria was very ill and still lived with Charlottes parents, the doctors didn't think she would make it another year but Charlotte had to stay strong and think positive. She rested her head on her chin and sighed enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4420

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Amon, tucked into the furthest back corner, had fallen asleep. He woke only momentarily when the train started off, but promptly fell back to his slumber. He had grown tired of waiting for people to join in the marry escapade. Even more so, he had grown tired of all the ladies called to aid the Queen deciding they weren’t fit unless they were boys. Really, what’s the point in being so pretty if you’re just going to cover it up every time the Queen needs you to save the country? He thought as he slept. There was a loud thud that caught his ear, luggage falling, or maybe the dreaded pirates were finally taking the train. Maybe someone almost missed the train, had to ride along side it until just the right moment to jump. Wouldn’t that just fit this situation perfectly? he laughed a bit to himself as he turned over, one hand always on his coat, to ensure his sword was still there.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Flora's foot tapped restlessly as the train took off. She was a little at ease with the other girls here, but she still resisted revealing her true nature. She had already settled into the lie, and plus, she wasn't invited. Her brother was, he had the talent acquired through time. Flora didn't want to tell the others, nor did she plan too. As the tree's passed by the window, her eyes drooped and her head fell, making her shoot upright. Flora didn't want to fall asleep, she was wanting to live in the excitement, even if this very moment wasn't enthralling. She rubbed her eyes, looking at the others.
Flora was very confused as to why the woman would be chosen for such a trip. And if they were, was Flora meant to come too? The message was for her brother, but was she meant to intercept it? Either way, Flora was amazed at how easy it was for these woman to sit on this train. In these times, it wasn't really acceptable for a woman to have a job or be without a husband. But here they are, woman unafraid of the prejudice that can be forced against them. Flora may want adventure in her life, but not that kind of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4791

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Serenity was aware that people, well mostly men were wondering why there were women here like her. She wondered too but it doesnt matter to her so what if she love adventure even she is a princess. She was curious about the what the quest is but she knew it will be revealed once they all arrived in their destination so she just sat there and wait..

Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4664

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:31 am

The red-haired boy leaned back, looking across to the person sitting across from him; he was a quiet young boy, with cleanly-cut brown hair. Curious, as he seemed to be deep in thought, he moved towards him, and waited for him to look up.
"Hello there. My name's Stelios. Do you happen to have any idea as to what we are all gathered here for?"
@Fallchild

Last edited by Shibe on Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8092

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:32 am

(@Shibe Who are you speaking to?)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:33 am

(uhhh that was referring to FallChild XD We've kinda discussed about this before in the chatbox Razz)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:50 am

(@Shibe Then, could you please tag FallChild in that post lol)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:03 am

"Blimey, What would the Queen want with yous?" he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3750

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:33 am

(@Cpt.Nemo Who are you speaking to?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:42 am

(everyone that is currently in the carriage)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:55 am

"Same thing she wants with you ya Totty Sauce-Box" Amon replied, rolling over once more, his eyes open this time. He couldn't get the thud out of his mind, and thought it best not to sleep on a train commissioned by the Queen to transport her hand picked saviors.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:05 am

Serenity just watched them as they talk. She tilt her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:23 am

"Watch your mouth you patterer, I got me gun in this here suitcase" he said thoroughly. @Atlin
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:30 am

"I'm ever so sorry mister, please don't git out yer mean ol' gun and shoot this poor soul. Me father was shot by a gun." Amon pretended to quiver and hide inside his coat, the rapier falling to the seat beside him. he soon jumped to his feet, rapier in hand at his side. "Can't say's I've ever heard a Tott like you call someone the falling of rain. Must not have to insult many folk on the highest of hills you set your castle. " Amon hated everything about this arrogant kid. From his stupid looking top hat to that pitiful threat about the gun.
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:43 am

It'd been a while since Wesley rode the rails, much less from the outside. It was refreshing to have the winds rush throuh his hair like a spring pasture, to imbue his coat with the fanciful motions of a seagull's wingbeats, but much more would wrinkle his clothes. Hold up. It sounded like a commotion in the passenger car. Could just be an arguement, but the circumstances dictated caution. Wesley undid the top buttons on his coat, to facilitate a smooth draw should it come to such.

Alright, that's definately picking up. The young man, pressed his back to the door frame and chanced a look through the window. Someone on the other side of the door was brandishing a sword, whereas the other passengers appeared unarmed. This certainly progressed quickly; the train hadn't left the station ten minutes prior. Wesley slid his revolver from his coat and steadied his nerves for the confrontation to come.

The door burst open as Wesley grabbed the aggressor's coat collar and kicked out his feet, pulling him to the floor. Wesley stepped on the man's sword arm and aimed down at his chest, identifying him as a lad roughly his age. "You're certainly playing up the pirate motiff to your fullest, aren't you?" Wesley cocked the hammer with deliberate slowness to let the reality wash upon the swordsman. "I suggest you let go of the sword and explain yourself. In that order, preferably".

@Atlin
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:53 am

Amon couldn't help but smile as he was taken down by the new comer. He certainly didn't expect it until the car door was already open. "Slowly" He said as he used his free hand to gently reach into his pocket and pull out the letter he was sent. "Here in business, of the royal kind." Amon flicked the letter at the man before looking at his pinned arm. "Mind letting me have that back now? The Tott and me were in the middle of something." His glare danced between the new guy and the man with the stupid top hat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:32 am

Vincent scoffed, "Top hats are cool" Vincent shook his head and grabbed Amon's arm, "Let him go" he said fearlessly. @Atlin
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:31 am

Serenity sighed at the boys near her compartment. How rowdy she thought to herself as she decided to ignore them and watch the scene out of her window.
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:09 am

Wesley grabbed the letter and scanned through it with the swordsman in his peripheral vision. It seemed real. If that was so, what possessed this fellow to ready his blade in a crowded train car? Before else could happen, The other young man declared his admiration of top hats, apropos of nothing, reached down and grabbed the swordsman's arm. He gave him a command to "Let him go." Let me go? Wesley thought to himself. What was this idiot talking about?

"Listen boy, I have the situation under control and I won't have you making this mess any bigger with your prodding." Wesley said to the behatted lad, as he uncocked his gun and placed it back in his coat before reaching down for the rapier. With the swordsman disarmed, he released his hold and pulled the lad to his feet. He handed him back the letter, but not the sword. "You'll have this back once I've recieved an explanation." Wesley turned to the other lad and skewered his beloved top hat from his head. "From the both of you".

@Atlin @Cpt.Nemo
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

Vincent exclaimed vigorously, "How dare you, you pompous snob, I am only helping you and you take the other direction, I find that amusing, What do you have to say 'bout your self?" Vincent let go of the arm and brought out his gun that lied in his suitcase. He cocked his with his thumb and pointed at the man's face. "Lets all be gentlemen, now and sit down, This is for queen and country after all" he said with a light smile. @Elbeck @Atlin
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Charlotte tucked herself further into the corner, she had never liked arguing. She tucked up her knees to her chin and wrapped her arms around her leg. She watched them arguing turning her head to look at each man as they argued.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Keeping on the ground, Amon dropped his head.

"Shut up."

He said quietly, just before Vincent's final outburst.

" ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!"

The man jumped to his feet and glared at the new comer.

"You have neither rhyme nor reason to attack me. Seeing me ready myself was your only call to action, as little as you know the Tott could have been a pirate, and I may have been defending myself." He shifted his gaze to Vincent, more venom then ever in his tone.

"And you, you slimy git. You've no right to speak of Queen and country when you make such arrogant remarks about the people Her Majesty has called to arms. Now do us all a favor and keep that mouth shut unless you have something more important that high totting filth to sling out at everyone." Amon exhaled heavy and held his hand out, demanding his sword back.

"Two jump starts with guns, and you take my rapier? Hardly fair."

[@Elbeck@Cpt.Nemo]
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Flora looked at Stelios about to answer his question when the bickering broke out. She watched this happen, a smile of amusement on her face. How like men to get worked up over nothing of true significance. She debated inserting herself into the situation, but decided it was best to let others deal with their problems. And plus, all she had on her was a dagger and a small pocket rifle, nothing significant to their weapons.
Flora looked back at Stelios, finally answering his question even though one of the men demanded silence. Using her best man voice, Flora replied. "I have no idea what it could be about. I think she will tell us once we arrive. But I have no idea what to expect."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Ah. So that's the case...." He turned around to witness the scene of the men fighting about.... something. Gosh, he really should start to paying attention to his surroundings, instead of focusing on certain people. Not that much could be done now, as the conflict had been solved already...

He sighed to himself; based on little he could grasp of the situation, those men involved in the conflict were bellicose men, dead set on proving themselves-- no, showing off their skills, and too prideful to back down. To be completely honest, he couldn't stand those kinds of people; perhaps it was due to the fact that they reminded him of the bad side of his younger brother, but he always found them to be annoying and a pain to talk with.

Stelios turned his attention to the boy he had just talked to; he seemed pretty straightforward, and relatively nice... it would likely be a good idea to get to know him a bit better, he thought.

"So, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your name?"

[@fallchild]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next