RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8082

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:09 am

The present Queen Victoria has dispatched a few of the best adolescence teenagers in the kingdom to do something to stop the Rail road pirates on taking over Liverpool - Manchester train route for the queen and many other important personnel.

(start)

Vincent got a letter in his door, he read it intentionally and saw The Queen's own personal handwriting on the letter. He opened it with his letter opener and pulled out the piece of paper which was in the letter. He carefully read the paper and his eye's broadened, his face lit up and went out the door while putting on his overcoat.

Last edited by Cpt.Nemo on Fri May 09, 2014 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4410

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:17 am

A smile, an open letter, a grabat the coat wrack, and Amon was on his way. He wasn’t sure what to make of the situation, but he was positive someone could better fill him in. The Queen didn’t exactly say how to handle anything. None the less, he had been tasked with aiding Queen and Country. To the station it was.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8458

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Flora had intercepted her brother's letter, reading it carefully. She bite her lip, thinking. Should I? A devious smile grew on her face as she pocketed the letter. Flora had always wanted adventure but had always been over looked being a girl. Now was her chance. She raced to the bath room, touching her long hair gently. She grabbed the razor her father used for shaving and closed her eyes before chopping off most of it. The deep brown locks were in the sink, filling it. Flora looking in the mirror, a little sad but knew it was worth it, she shaped it before going to her brother's room. She changed quietly, putting a tight band around her chest to conceal herself. She couldn't do this without posing as her brother. He was a year younger which worked in her favor. Flora had always been tall for a girl and her brother and her looked alike. And now with her hair cut like a boy's the resemblance was impeccable.
Flora packed a few things, leaving a note to her brother that she was going to be gone for a while, and left. She didn't think about the danger or that she was posing as her brother, her rational thoughts were clouded by the chance to get out from behind the stove and do something with her life. Flora had been stir crazy for a while and this was her chance. She went to the meeting sight, giddy with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:32 am

Vincent hailed a taxi, The taxi clopped over and he went into the carriage and hailed the driver to go to Kings Cross Station, He hopped out of the taxi and thanked the driver. He carried his suitcase in one hand and saw a Imperial Guard waiting for him. Vincent didn't know that the Guard was there for him but as he got passed him the Guard re-directed him into the right train.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5884

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:39 am

Charlotte carefully teared open the letter with a slight grin. She read it and placed it doiwn on the side table before sweeping up her hair under a cap and putting on a jaket, it was highly frowned upon for women to wear anything but a dress but she had trousers and a shirt on, if you were far away enough she could be mistaken for a young man. She raced out the door and ran to the train with the letter in her pocket .
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:02 am

Amon had been watching the station for a few minutes when a carriage came up, and a young man got off. A briefcase in tow he was redirected to a specific train by the guard. Certainly odd to see the guard redirecting the passenger when no ticket was shown, or bought. It had to have been the train he was to enter.

He hung back for a while yet to see what else would happen, surely there were more than the mystery boy and himself. If that’s all Her Majesty had requested, then this was a joke of some kind. He was suspicious of the whole thing, but even more so seeing the company he was expected to keep. He would gladly serve the Queen in most any task, but his mind was his own, and he wouldn’t blindly follow any order. To that end, Amon waited.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:18 am

( @Atlin I am just gonna wait until people get into the train)
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3740

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:55 am

The butler made his way through the spacious, well-decorated antechamber with brisk but practiced steps, retracing the path up the left portion of the ubiquitous imperial staircase, as he had more times than he would or could recall. Honestly, the right side went nearly unused, save for the odd banquet or guest. He cleaned it just as diligently, it seemed a pity to see the effort go to waste, not that such was a foreign concept after nearly seven years in the young master's service. The man's fingers reflexively massaged his greying temples at the thought, keeping the important parcel close at hand.

It wasn't long before he reached his destination, and rapped at the imported mahogany door. "Yes, yes. Come in, Pembroke." came a distracted voice from within. On the order, the butler stepped inside the hazily sunlit room and offered a prim, wax-sealed envelope to the young man scrutinizing a small selection of neckwear. "Good morning Master Wesley, you've another letter from Her Majesty this day." The foppish lad looked up briefly to acknowledge his servant. "Hm? Oh yes, go ahead and toss that on the desk if you would. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind could you fetch me a turquoise cravat?" His eyes darted down once more. "And some tan spats?" The butler had expected an issue with the clothes he laid out for his charge; he could likely count the exceptions on both hands. All the same, it was refreshing that only one correction was in order today. 

"Anything else, sir?" he asked, almost hesitantly. The young man was now loosely combing his pale blonde curls. "Yes, prep the automobile. I suspect this letter should see me busy today. If not, a relaxing drive is in order." he said with a relaxed smile, as he tucked his comb into the breast pocket of his tweed waistcoat. The butler efficiently manuevered through the large array of armoires and cabinets and brought the requested vestments to the young dandy. "Here you are, sir. I'll meet you outside once you've prepared." he said as he quietly left the room to attend to his next task. After meticulously adjusting and readjusting his outfit and quickly scanning the letter, he neatly stowed it in his overcoat and approached the small laquered case on his desk. 

He gently undid the latch and reached into the blue velvet interior for his Webley revolver, a personal gift from Her Majesty. He softly recited the engraving on the bottom of the handle to himself:"To Sir Wesley Aldridge, for distinguished service to the crown". He broke open the cyclinder, picked a load of cartridges from an recession in the case, and studiously loaded it. With a sharp click, the cylinder locked back into place, and he placed his little beauty in a holster sewn into his coat breast. At long last, and almost certainly to Pembroke's consternation, all was ready. "Time to do you proud, Queen Victoira." Wesley confidently said to himself as he shut his door behind him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

Flora watched the people of the train station through the window of the train. She had just gotten on after a guard told her which train it was. It was a lavish train, Flora assumed that it was some sort of royal train, they were after all doing something for Queen Victoria. She took out the note again, reading through it quickly. There wasn't much information there, but Flora's imagination ran wild with the possibilities. She put the not away, returning to the window. It wasn't a surprise for her to seem the guard pointing others to the train.
Flora grew nervous. No one had noticed that she was in fact a girl, but she has yet to speak. She thought she could do it, but the worry building inside her was because of what would happen to her if she were found out. Flora tried to stop thinking about it, it was too late to change her decision.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Charlotte ran to the train and got there out of breath, she turned to the guard "alright sir, where would this train be off to this fine day?" she asked in a thick accent putting one hand in her pocket. She tilted her head down slightly so he wouldn't be able to tell she was a girl. The guard told her it where it was going and luckily she got the right train, jumping on she found a seat and rested her head against the window thinking about what the queen possibly had going on.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

With a sigh, Amon boarded the train. He had no idea who any of these people were, but assumed that they had all been contacted the same way he had. The newest arrival in the train car took the furthest seat back in the car and kicked is feet up onto the seat in front of him. The people in here weren't much younger than him, but he expected he was the oldest all the same. One with a briefcase. Amon wondered what was in it. Guns, possibly. Amon had his rapier with him, wrapped in his coat. He needed it to remain concealed until it was called for. Last thing he wanted was one of the guards realizing who it belonged to, and taking it from him.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4654

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:01 am

It was just before noon, he reckoned, when he had finally left the house, his bags all packed, his trusty flintlock revolver at his waist, and his favorite navy coat and hat on top. In his pocket was a slightly crumpled letter, which he had to wrestle from his brother's grasp earlier that day. Due to the delay caused by said incident, he was now running towards the train, while quickly apologizing to anyone he bumped into. Which constituted of a lot of people. Nonetheless, he still managed to make it to the train before it left, thanks to some very helpful train attendants, so he got on as soon as possible and dumped his bags right next to him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:39 am

Flora watched as the people got on the train. She would have normally hid her face behind her hair, but she no longer had her hair. So she just looked them strait on. As long as they don't think that she could be a girl, they couldn't even think about it.
Flora sat back, contemplating what was going one. Why would the queen call so many people? She didn't know for sure, but her stomach was full of butterflies with the anticipation of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:14 am

Vincent saw a couple of people hope into the same carriage as him, He planned to greet them but stayed quiet to not ruin the moment of excitement that filled the are around them,
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18909

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:13 am

(Hey Nemo, I was wondering if I could be one of the pirates in this role play?)

@Cpt.Nemo
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:17 am

(Shure, Why not Razz)
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:10 am

Charlotte watched other people get on the train, suddenly she felt a wave of excitement. These must be everyone the queen asked for... She sat back and put her hands in her pocket, leaning her head back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Devian brushed both hands against his leather jacket before looking up into clear sky, his eyes staying there for a short while before returning to the woman before him - he arms pinned to the floor by his booted feet. "The weather be pretty good, eh?" He asked as he leaned closer to her, foul breath emanated from his mouth as he spoke, "It's a shame this all had to happen on such a perfect day like this." He then returned to his standing position and removed his legs from her hands and turned his back.

The woman wanted to come to her feet, but he eyes were widened with fear and her heart was pumping much faster than usual. All she was - was an assistant for one of the coal workers - what did she have to do with this pirate? She gritted her teeth as he turned around again, holding a knife toward the sun, rays of light catching the crimson coloured blade.

"Now, mah dear --" He began saying, leaning closer once again, "--tell me where your master is and you may walk free." Devian smiled awkwardly as he stayed in this position and stared at her eyes which looked as if they would pop out if she widened them any further.

The assistant gulped, "He's gone out to get s-s-some food." She nodded, gulping again as he extended a hand out to one of the buildings across a wide canal. "I p-promise."

Valiant followed where her hand was pointed and nodded, a smile arousing on his dry and cracked lips, "Thank you." The smile then turned sinister as he leaned a little closer and plunged the knife into the woman's chest.

She gasped for a few seconds, her eyes flickering as she spat her last words at him, "You - you said you would..." Her eyes then closed as the knife was ripped from her chest and pirate came to a standing position.

"I lied."
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:08 am

Amon sighed as even more people poured in. How many had been called on, and more importantly, why? It wouldn't take long before the car was full, but that would be ridiculous. It obviously wasn't something very important, there were soldiers, and guards for important matters. The train car was full of kids. Amon wagered he was the oldest at 19, looking at them all. The oldest, and still just a kid. He began to wonder if maybe he hadn't been kidnapped by the crown in a very clever way.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:19 am

Charlotte rested her hands on her knees, there were lots of people older than her there, she was 16. Since she'd be working with these people she took her cap off -they may as well know she's a girl- revealing long honey coloured hair that fell to just below her shoulders. She heard many gasps because of her choice of clothing but she ignored them, if they didn't like her tough, they'd still have to work with her.
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3740

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:10 am

"Faster Pembroke! The train's already on it's way out!" Wesley yelled through the rush 
of wind and the straining thrum of the engine. The motorcar took a sharp right, 
knocking the dapper young man off balance. "Maybe. If you'd forgone preening. Like a 
countess at court. Before responding to a pressing royal edict. We wouldn't be having 
this godforsaken conversation! Sir." Palpable malice sputtered through the clenched 
teeth of the overwrought butler as he raced into the station's drive. "Point taken. 
That said, I regret nothing." the young man said as he retook his upright position.

"Of course you don't, that's my job after all." Pembroke growled, mostly to himself. 
"Looks like your vanity cost you the mission, sir. You'll not be catching up to a 
train at half-steam." Wesley took a firm grip of the seat in front of him. "That's 
where you come in, Pembroke. You're going bring me up beside it. That's an order, I'm 
afraid." Wesley said with an impish grin. Pembroke merely trembled as he suppressed 
the cavalcade of protests that welled within him before they could be launched, as his 
bastardly charge preyed upon his vow of service.

"You don't care about a damned person but yourself, do you Wesley!?" Pembroke demanded 
as he roared over the railway platform, skidding into the tracks. "A highborn brat 
like you might skip free of these shenanigans none the worse, but do you know what'll 
happen to me!?" "What's that, Pembroke?" the young man asked as he rose to a low 
crouch, bracing against the rough terrain of the tracks as they gained on the train. 
"I'll go to jail, Wesley! I'll be stripped of every good thing I've ever built my in 
my sorry life and left to rot. A damned pile of mistakes and regrets!" Tears of fury 
silently accumulated, lightly fogging his driving goggles. "All you'll lose, assuming 
you don't get yourself killed, is a butler. I hope it was worth it".

The motorcar pulled alongside the brake van, struggling to maintain it's pace as the 
train steadily heightened its stride. "Go ahead, Wesley. Jump. You don't have long." the 
butler spoke in a defeated tone. The young man leaned in low to better speak with his 
servant. "I think it's apparent by now that there's no replacing you, Pembroke. I left 
the letter under the back seat cushion. That should be enough. On the off chance it 
isn't, Mr. Kent, the family lawyer covers you too. He's the best money can buy, for 
the best a drunken cribbage game can win." Pembroke's gaze reflexively shot to his
master before he regained his thoughts and returned his eyes forward. 

"How long hav-" "Later Pembroke." He gave the older man a quick pat on the shoulder 
and leaped to the brake van's rear platform, landing hard but catching hold of the 
railing. With a quick exertion, Wesley pulled himself over the bars and landed on the 
broad deck. He waved to his butler as the car ceased it's rush and let the excess 
momentum rattle away before turning off into a side road. Wesley watched on as the 
automobile soon left sight. "I know I put you through a lot, Pembroke, but things 
weren't so different with you and father, I hear." the young man said wistfully."We'll 
have to have a chat about 'The good old days' when I get back". Wesley wiped away the 
beginnings of a tear as he entered the guard's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:01 am

Vincent raised his voice, with his Yorkshire accent he spoke, "How did it ‘appen, that a bunch of you lot, get called the Queen and all, ain't I capped" he added with a heavy chuckle. He looked out of the window and rested one leg on the other. His eye got caught by the young girl that was opposite to him, "wow" he said quietly.

(Me BTW: Victorian RolePlay 180057_1and1)
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4781

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:01 am

(Should i still join as a noble or another royalty?)
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:19 am

Regretsama, you should be fine to join as whoever you wish.)

Devian walked away from the dead body and sheathed his dagger once again, dismissing the innocent human he had just killed as quickly as it had happened. He held no remorse for the woman he had just brutally murdered. Remorse and regret were two things which had grown awfully foreign to him as he became a rail-road pirate in Victoria. It was almost as if killing people was something completely natural to him - something positive and to be laughed upon.

Devian began crossing a bridge which loomed over the canal below, taking in the display of lights the sky revealed. Things were awfully quiet around this time of the day and the rails hadn't shown any sign of a train. He finished crossing the bridge and headed toward the location where this man supposedly was. Hopefully, he could help Devian with what he could accomplish. Then, he could get out of here once and for all and escape the grasp of the police and the others which thwarted his existence.

The wind lifted his hair as he opened the inn doors silently, closing them behind him instantaneously as he was greeted by a warm rush of air. Devian smiled as he stepped forward, reaching the polished wooden floor which gleamed. He then looked up as his eyes instantly settled on the man he had been looking for and his smile broadened.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4781

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:20 pm

(Okay let's say that i am already in the train)

Young 17 year old Serenity was watching the people around her while she sat on one of the compartments in the train. She maybe a princess but she learned not to look down on people who are below her according to her father it's not fit for a future queen to be bratty and spoiled.

Anyway she was glad that the queen invited her in this quest of hers she always love to explore and to go to adventures. She also thinks that she only princess who loved to get herself into dangerous adventures in the other world of course she still have some manners of being a princess.
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Victorian RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian RolePlay Victorian RolePlay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victorian RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next